Chapter 42: Absolutely Positive !

*Thursday*

Alex POV

I was dressed and ready for school a little early. I came downstairs to get something to eat but both kitchens have no food in them. Sometimes this house is just too damn big.

"Mommy, there's no food!" BB yelled up the steps.

Ty came down the steps yawning, "She's not up here." She told us as my mother came through the front door.

"And where were you, young lady?" I asked her.

"I was out..and about.."

"This is a virgin-free house mom, if you spent the night with BB dad just say it." Ty yelled from the kitchen as she got her coffee.

"When you two get married, can I move in here and have Alex's room?" BB asked my mom.

"Fuck no, there are five rooms in this house." I told her.

"I was not talking to you Alexander, so shutup."

"You got a smart mouth for someone who needs a ride to school."

"Wh-"

"Both of you shut the hell up and go to school!" My mom yelled, pushing us out the front door.

"School doesn't start for another half an hour ma." I reminded her.

She put a $50 in my hand. "Knock yourselves out."

I just shrugged and we got in my car and drove to McDonalds. Then I just went ahead to school and we sat in that empty parking lot for a really long time just carrying on conversation and eating.

"I think she's pregnant." She said, referring to my mom.

"We're done talking about our parents' sex life, stop trying to change the subject. We were talking about you and your girl Nique."

"She is not my girl. Thanks to you guys and that stupid dare last night, I am even more confused than I was before."

"That was Marques' idea," I nudged her shoulder. "You know you liked that though."

"Forcing me to make out with her didn't make anything better. It's already bad enough she hates me."

"She does not hate you Cleo, she's just.."

"Confused? I am too, but I don't look at her like she just killed somebody. She is a really good kisser though."

"Do you like her?" I asked.

"Wel-"

"Ahh! Answer the question."

"Yes." She mumbled.

"Ok then, nothing left to discuss. They just opened the doors so let's go ahead inside." I told her as I got out the car.

"Nobody's in here, it's fucking deserted."

I realized that this is the perfect opportunity to see if Janessa has the Hydrate shit in her locker. I grabbed Cleo's arm and dragged her with me down the hallway to Janessa's locker.

"What are you doing?" She whispered.

I tried to think back and remember the combination. "I'm looking for something."

She nodded. "..AllyBear..you think Rima's mad at me?"

I got the locker open, then realized what she said. "What?" I said staring at her.

"She really loves you Ally and I've never seen you so happy but you are really close with alot of girls an-"

I cut her off and pulled her into a hug. "Thanks for caring, but she's not mad at you or me, just Janessa."