Chapter 3: The Sleepover From Hell

Rayne POV

It's so weird, it's like me and Citaa have totally switched bodies. Two days ago she was the one that was extra happy to be going to a new school and stuff, and I could basically care less. Now I'm inviting people over to spend the night, and she's telling me it's a bad idea. It feels so weird, but I know she'll get over it though, just like I got over the fact that something's really bugging her and she won't tell me about it.

She's just gotta trust me. This is gonna be the best sleepover ever! I wonder why Simone kept staring at her though, like she was literally mugging the hell outta her. I was going to say something, but I said no, cause I don't know what's going on so I'm just gonna leave it alone. That better not ruin the night though, or we gonna have some problems..speaking of problems, I gotta figure out how to tell my dad about the sleepover....

"Aren't you gonna snap her out of it?" I heard somebody say.

"You can, I'm not trying to get cussed out." Citaa told them. I realized it was her, Charisma and Nique all standing around me staring.

"Oh. Hey." I said to them. They just looked at me like I was crazy. Citaa was used to it so she just told us to come on.

"Wassup beautiful." I turned around and saw Deandre, Immanuel, and Marques. I just realized Andre called me beautiful, I blushed.

"Hi." I said to him.

"So what's up with this party?" He asked, looking at me and Citaa. She just rolled her eyes.

"It's not a party, it's a sleepover." I told him.

"That's the same thing. I need an address though, Ms..."

"Simmons." I told him.

"Simmons, and I'm guessing y'all don't have the same last name?" He said, looking at Citaa.

"Why you need to know my government?" She replied.

"Damn, ma I'm sorry. I was just asking." He said in a sweet tone.

"And my name ain't ma. Remember that." She walked off.

"Don't mind her, she's just cranky." I assured them.

"It's all good, she got a fat ass though." Marques said, smirking and watching her walk away.

"Dude!" I said, laughing.

"Some things you just can't fade Rayne. But hey we still need an address though." Deandre said.

"Oh yeah, sorry." I wrote it down on a piece of paper and gave it to him. "Here you go."

"Thanks."

"Anyti-"

"Chasity get yo ass out here right now!" Citaa yelled. I guess mom was here.

"Damn, I'm coming. Bye boys, don't be late or I'm telling my dad to beat your asses." Then I left, I heard them laughing. I was serious though. I sighed. This is gonna be a good night.

Deandre POV

Damn, she pretty as hell mane, Sommer to. But forget that, it's something going on with my nigga Manny, and Imma find out what it is, cause like I said that's my nigga, we in the same game and everything. He doesn't let anybody else call him Manny but me, Ques, Rico, Alex and the girls.

I'm a real laid-back nigga; I keep to myself and mind my own business, but Simone clingy ass need to go somewhere with that jealous shit. She was mugging the fuck outta Sommer at lunch, and she ain't even do nothing to her. Scary ass bitches. Tonight boutta be fun though, for so many reasons.