Chapter 29: She Ain't Ready? Or Is She..

It's kinda important to read the Authors Note at the end so ... do that ! 

Enjoy ;)

Jason POV

I know all of it seems crazy and you might think I'm a horrible father my daughter might be hating me right now but I'm doing what I gotta do. Shit, maybe I can get my ass a real job. I've been in this game since I was fifteen, despite the fact that I was a father and didn't even care that I was. But I've changed since then and I know what I'm doing.

Sariyah and I went to the doctor today and found out she's having a boy. I'm having a son man, and I can't neglect him like I do my wife and my daughters. I want to be there for my kids as much as I can and I can't do that by staying in that damn trap house 24/7.

But Rayne...she doesn't understand how well she knows this stuff. Josh told me that she passed the test Nessy made for her. She put some of our merchandise of the table and purposely didn't put the dime bags on the table to see if Ray would notice. The fact that she did means more than just good observation. She could be semi-running it. Shit Immanuel even told me Sommer knows her shit too so she gonn be right up there with Ray; two is better than one.

It's not like I'm completely just up and handing it all to them, I'm still in it. I'm just letting them take a big piece of my job. I hope Rayne knows I love her and I would NOT be doing this if it wasn't absolutely necessary. I will die before anybody I love does.

Even though my wife is going to kill me when I tell her this, she'll get over it.

"Babyy!" Sariyah whined as she climbed into the bed.

"Yeah?"

"What's wrong?" She asked me. I just shook my head. "I'm sorry."

I looked at her. "What?"

"It was only a little bit. I'm sorry for taking it but it's just th-"

I smiled. "What the hell are you talking about?"

"..You're not wondering where your black card is?"

"No." I said laughing.

She hit me. "Bastard." I stared at her. I pulled her on my lap to face me and she started blushing.  She put her head on my chest and looked up at me. "I love you so much Jason."

"I love you too baby."

"Are you not happy we're having a boy?"

"..Nahh. It's not that."

She moved up closer. "Then what is it?"

"I just don't want him to end up like me."

"You mean sexy, living in a big house with a beautiful wife and two beautiful daughters?" She said. She so cocky though.

"No, I mean a father that chooses to put his daughters in danger." I whispered.

"What are you talking about?"

"Sariyah, I-"

"I was just kidding, I heard the voicemail from Nessy. I'm not mad."

I looked at her like she was crazy. "Is that the hormones talking?" 

"I thought the same thing myself, but no. I think that that will teach them something. As long as NEITHER of them gets a gun, I'm fine. You have my approval." She told me. "Jason, I know this is something you absolutely do not want to do and the fact that you feel so guilty means so much. So don't beat yourself up about it ok."