Chapter 13: Broken Promises PART TRES !

Dani POV

I walked back in the lunch room and went over to my class' table. I was gonna sit next to Rico, but of course, he had some trick on his lap, horny ass. I just sat across from him with my back to the wall. When he saw me I guess something clicked, cause he told the girl to gtf, well not literally but he told her to leave and the bitch had the nerve to mug me! Whatever. 

"What's wrong?" He asked me.

"Nothin." I replied, looking at my nails I just got done the other day. He raised his eyebrows at me, as if I was lying or something. "I'm serious! Nothing's wrong."

"Sureee." I heard Sommer laughing over at their table with the rest of them...wait, isn't she supposed to be over here?

"Isn't she supposed to be over here?" I said, pointing over to her.

"Uhhh yeah, Ms. G said she could leave."

"I wanna leave too."

"Perks of being the sister of Immanuel Cortés, I guess."

"Yeah, the perks." I mumbled.

"What?"

"Nothing. Is lunch over yet? I wanna go home."

"Nope." He told me.

I looked up at him and felt the urge to confess. "...I miss Manny.." I said with tears forming in my eyes, he saw that and walked around the table to me.

"Hey...calm the hell down."

"Ain't nobody calmed up!" I said, smiling. That's why he is my bestfriend.

"Then shut up and tell me what you mean." I looked over at their table and noticed Sommer was looking at me. She mouthed the words 'I'm sorry', I smiled at her and shook my head. I texted her, telling her not to worry about it and I turned back to Rico.

"I just...don't understand why he chose her over me, you know? Like, sometimes it makes me feel like I did something wrong, or I- I don't know. It just pisses me off that he just does shit like he did in the hallway this morning, and think everything's ok. Because its not ok." I wiped my eyes.

"I don't want him to think that I'm stupid, cause I'm not. I've let people play with my emotion lots of times before and I learned from that. It's just that, before, when people played with my emotions it was like..I didn't care. Like I got over it quick, but its different now, I can't get over this and its frustrating as hell!" I finished, putting my hands on the table kinda hard.

"Y-" He started, but got cut off by our annoying ass lunch monitor.

"Rico, other side please." She told him, even though he didn't do nothing wrong.

"Aight, damn." He walked back over to his side. "You done talking?' He asked me after he sat down.

"He's so damn confusing because he found me in the hallway a couple mintues later, touching me and stuff. Like what the heck am I supposed to do? It's not like he cares anyways....now I'm done."

"Alright. One, he didn't choose her over you. Two, you didn't do anything wrong. Three, he does care and fou-" He got cut off again cause the bell rang, NOW YOU WANNA RING?! "Shit, I gotta go. I can't be late for IE again." He grabbed his books and got up.

WTF! Everybody is just so irritating today, where the hell is he going? I wanna know number four! I grabbed my shit and walked out after him, only to be stopped by Sommer and Rima and the rest of them.

"Hey, umm I tried to tal-"

"Sommer I love you, but I really gotta go. Hey guys." I told them then ran up to Rico who, of course, was with the rest of the guys. "Excuse me, I need to borrow him for a second." I said grabbing his arm, and pulling him a couple feet away.

"What?" He asked, leaning on one of the lockers.

"You didn't finish, that's what!" He just smirked at me, ain't nothing funny tho! "Seriously Rico." I told him with a serious face, his smile dropped.

"Alright, you said you don't usually keep thinking about all the shit people put you through? You don't know why it matters to you so much?"

I nodded, crossing my arms. "Yeah and?"

"And? Did you ever think that the reason you can't get him off your mind is cause you love him?" He asked me rhetorically and walked away.

I couldn't move, I just stood there shocked. "Dani?" I heard somebody call from behind me. "Dani, you ok? Daniella!"

"Huh?! What?" I asked Nique when I realized it was her who had been calling me.

"I was asking if you were okay, you was just standing there frozen and stuff.."

"Yeah, I'm fine, I gotta get to class," I was really starting to get dizzy as I started walking towards my next class.

"Wait, we have the same class!" She yelled, I turned around and bumped into Simone.

"Sorry." She said and walked away. I frowned at her and noticed all those stupid boys were looking at us. Rico dumb ass had a smirk on his face.

"I wasn't laughing." He said, putting his hands up in defense.

"Yo Dani...you okay, you look a little pale." Alex asked.

"I'm f-fine." I lied, and walked to my class, this time forreal.

I love Immanuel Cortes? I love Immanuel Cortes? No no no no no, look at me listening to Rico like he's the fuckin love guru. He don't know nothing about love, he doesn't even have a girlfriend! 

Even if I do, not saying I do, but even if I do "love" Immanuel, its not like he's gonna return the favor.

________________________________________________________________________________

I had to give yall something, so this came to me, I'm so sowieeeee! Blame my crazy ass teachers, smhh. Next chapter's called Bad Religion, so let me know what you think that means down below !!!!!!

As many detailed Comments and Votes !