Chapter 1: Shakinn' My Head

Sommer in the MULTIMEDIA

Rayne POV

I answered my phone.

"Hello?"

"Open the door boo! It's hot as hell out here!" Citaa yelled.

"Haha, I'm coming." I said.

I hung up and went downstairs and opened the door. This bitch just jumped on me like we ain't seen eachother for years!

"Can you get off of me! You know your ass aint light!" I told her. She got off. I swear it's something wrong with this chick.

"Well forget you too then. Now I'm not telling you the surprise." She said.

"What surprise?" I asked her.

"What surprise?" She mocked me. Man I love this girl, but not in that way.

Sommer Cortés was my everything. Hell, she was my fucking backbone. We been through everything together, she lives with us 'cause her parents basically don't give two shits about her I guess. She never likes to talk about her parents or family in general but I know she has a brother somewhere. My dad became her dad, my mom became her mom, and so forth and so on. So we're basically sisters. That is why I don't want to move! I don't know what I would do without my bitch Citaa! She gonn' flip when I tell her.

"Chasity!" She yelled, snapping in my face.

"Huh?"

Damn, I was in a daze.

"Oooh, who you daydreamin' about girl?"

"You." I said, winking at her.

"That's wassup." She said, walking into the kitchen. "But anyway....so your dad finally told you?" She asked me.

Hold up, how did she know?

"Well duh Ray, he had to tell me so I could be finish packin' in time. Hey did your mom make me those bomb ass snickerdoodles?" She said trying to change the subject.

Does she think this is funny? Why wasn't I hip?

"You knew and you didn't tell me?!"

"Damn Ray calm ya tits, your everything is moving with you, so now you have no reason to want to stay."

I guess she right, but she still should've told me!

"You still shoulda told me." I said, pouting like a baby.

"You still love me doe."

"Whatever bitch."

Sommer was a fine ass chick. Boys was always on her cause she had ass, boobs, and the coke bottle body. She was just sexy. Same thing for me, I don't mean to brag though. Neither of us take that bullshit, save that for the birds baby. I don't care what anybody think about jumping, because if somebody come up on Citaa the wrong way, you best believe I will be there.

I'm so happy she's coming!! We boutta be in the biggest house in whatever city we go. My dad can't help but spoil her too.

Speaking of my dad, he just came in the door.

"Hey daddy." We both said. Like I said, my parents were her parents, so my dad told her she was gonna call him dad, or else.

"What's up yall. Ray didn't I tell you to give Sommer your key when she leave the house?" He said to me, giving Somi a kiss on the cheek, then me.

"Well I guess it doesn't matter anymore, now does it dad? I can't believe you told her and not me!" I told him.

"Ooo, someone's feisty this morning! Where's my mommy?" Citaa said.

"So I take it you told her?" My dad said laughing.

"Yupps. Haha, she thought she wasn't never gonna see me again!" She hugged me, as I pouted again.

"You guys are mean. But daddy, where we moving to, or does Sommer know that too?"

"Do I smell peanut butter and Jellyyy?" Sommer said.

"Ain't nobody jealous, now shut up. Dad?" He just looked at us. Then my mommy came downstairs.

"Mommy!" Citaa said, running over to her. See how loud she is?

"Hey boo, how you doin'?" She asked Citaa.

"Good, I'll be even better after you make your snickerdoodles."

"I got you boo." She walked over to my dad and they kissed. I swear they are the cutest couple, for their age. Not to mean they old, my mom had me when she was 14, so they only 30. They some freaks ain't they? But wait, my dad still hasn't answered my question!

"Daaadd!" I yelled.

"Damn, Ray what?" He said, pulling away from the kiss and looking at me.

"Where are we moving to?" Him and my mom exchanged glances, then he looked back at me.

"Miami." He finally said. YES!

"Ahhh! Yes!" I screamed. Miami is always beautiful. We need to move now!

"Geeked much?" Citaa said. I looked at her. "Anywho, when we leavin' pops?" She said. My dad looked at her and smiled.

"We need to be at the airport at 11:30 tonight." Fuck yes! I ran upstairs. My dad will probably buy me a whole new wardrobe, but I'm still going to pack everything. This is going to be great.

Sommer POV

I swear it's something wrong with that chick, but I still love her. I'm already packed and everything, so I just stayed downstairs with the adults. They love me, hell who doesn't love me. I'm sweet and pretty. But don't let the face fool you, I'm crazy as hell, so don't fuck with me, three strikes and yo ass is OUT.

I guess you can say I have anger problems. Honestly I'm just tired of being hurt. By boys, and most of all my own damn parents. But all that is a story for another day. I'm just thankful for Rayne and her family. I love them all to death. I wish my mom would actually care that I was moving out of the fucking state, but she doesn't, oh well I guess. When I think about it, it just makes me mad, and I'm a redbone, so you can really tell when I turn red with anger.

"Somi!! You aight?" Dad yelled shaking me.

"Huh? Oh yeah, I'm good. So pops, where we moving to in Miami? Oooh can me and Ray pick?" I was all giddy.

"Hell naw, we movin into a hotel until I get all my shit situated, then we can buy the permanent house." He said.

I pouted. "Aww, okay." I told him. I went upstairs and changed into comfy shit for the airport. Looks like Rayne did the same thing. 

Sweat pants, hair tied, chillin' wit no make up on.

I just want to move now! Get to Miami and just start fresh. It'll feel good to start fresh. No drama. But right now I'm tired. I'm taking a nap until we leave.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Wow. Idk how many pages this is, but it was alot of typing! lol. If there are any errors let me know lls cause its hard to proofread. But next chapter I will introduce the rest of the characters I chose. Hope you liked it!