Chapter 43: BUSTED !

Sommer POV

I got what I needed for lunch and went to our table before anybody else was in there. Somebody kissed my neck and I jumped, but it was Marques. I pushed him away from me.

"Babe, I'm sorry alright?"

"I hate you right now Marques, why did you tell her that?" I said, not looking at him.

"Oh like you don't talk to Rayne about that shit too?"

"I don't call you a sex addict, that's for sure. I can't help that Marques, I'm sadly used to having sex and you take that as a joke."

He kissed my cheek. "No I don't, you never told me that. I-"

"I never told you I was raped? You're making me mad Marques, fuck off."

He turned my body around so I was facing him.

"I'm sorry babe, I promise that won't happen again okay?"

I stared at him. He kissed my cheek again and I pushed him away. He kissed my cheek again, then my jawline and then my neck. I have funny spot on my neck and when he kissed it, I giggled and put my hand on his chest. "Stop."

"You know I don't like when you mad at me, so I'm gonna keep kissing on you until you say something." He sucked on my neck and I moaned a little bit.

I grabbed his face and made him look at me. "Okay okay, I love you again."

He smiled and kissed me again. "Good girl. I'm sorry I called you a sex addict."

"I'm sorry I always get mad at you over stupid shit." I said. He smiled and I poked his dimple.

Adrianna POV

After I left Alex's house last night, Rico asked me to come over and chill with him to get his mind off of how annoying Tiara is. We didn't do anything though. I was planning on going to school today but his mom insisted on me staying because she really likes me. Rico, Jalisa and Tiara weren't going to school anyway. We were just laying in his bed talking about any and everything.

"You was moanin' loud as fuck though." He said.

"I was not!"

"Mmmm...fuck Ri, harder.." He said trying to imitate me.

"I sound nothing like that. It is too damn early for you to be getting on my nerves."

He grabbed his phone as it vibrated. "It's 12:02 boo, fuck you mean?" He told me. He always does that to distract me from the fact that he's ignoring me.

I looked at him. "RJ," He didn't say anything. "Babe," Aired, again. I smirked as I came up with an idea. I pouted and pouted and he eventually looked at me and sighed. I get anything I want with this face.

"Chill out, Adrianna."

"Pay attention or I'm leaving, Rico."

He sighed and put his phone back on the nightstand. "Fine, what do you wanna do?"

"How about w-" I got cut off when my phone rang. It was Crystal so I answered it. He got up and went in his bathroom.

"Hey mommy."

"Hey Dri. Why aren't you at school little girl?"

"I'm sick."

"Liar, look I need you to be ready when Ty comes to pick you up after she gets Alex and Cleo from school."

"Now? B-"

"No not now, but in about 45 minutes. Adrianna stop coming up with excuses."

"..Sorry.."