Chapter 33: We Spend Wayyy Too Much Time Together

picture of Jalisa on the side >>>>>>>>>

Dani POV

The fact that Adrianna was trying to step up at lunch does not sit well with me. I take eleventh grade Biology and luckily Manny and Rico are in this class. It's lucky because I really need to talk to Rico. I went and sat next to him after our teacher set us free to do our work.

"Can I ask you something?"

He sighed. "Yeah Dani, what's up?"

"So what you can't talk to me now?" I said.

"What the fuck Dani, you came over here!" He whisper-yelled.

"I just..don't understand why you didn't tell me, that's all RJ." I said softly, then I walked back to my seat and started my work.

Somebody tapped the table, I looked up to see my baby. "Don't you have work to finish?"

"I'm done. You ok?" He asked me. I smiled and nodded. "Liar, talk to daddy."

I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Seriously Manny, Rico hates me."

"Come on now, Rico does not hate you..he may not particularly like you right now, but he doesn't hate you." I looked at him as he sat on the stool next to me.

"Immanuel baby, you're supposed to be on my side." I noticed the teacher wasn't paying attention so I put my arms around him.

"That's the problem Dani." He told me, I looked at him confused. "You don't come between a nigga and his girl. Especially when they've been together for as long as Dri and Rico have, that's just not cool."

"I am no-" He put his finger on my lip to shush me.

"Let me finish. If Adrianna is mad, then naturally Rico is gonna end up suffering the consequences. That's just how a relationship works. Rico's just mad because you're disrespecting Dri like that." He finished. "You got it from here?" He said to Rico, and they switched seats.

I just finished my work while he talked. Oh well.

"I'm not going to apologize for not telling you Dani, because that was Adrianna's decision. I just don't get why you hate her so much."

"Because for the past three months, nothing was said to me about this 'relationship' and at first I felt sorry for her because she actually thought you like her."

"That's the point Daniella, I do like her. All those girls I been messing with were decoys for the real thing. I love her Dani and I need you to understand and respect that because as much as I love you baby sister, I will not let you hurt my relationship." He told me as the bell rang. "Now I gotta go walk Dri to class, but just think about it D because I don't want to lose you." He kissed my cheek and got his stuff and walked out the class.

"You coming?" Immanuel said to me. He held out his hand and I grabbed it and we walked out too.

"I'm gonna see you at the end of the day, okay?" I told him. He nodded and I kissed him for a second and walked over to where Adrianna and Rico were flirting in a corner. They actually looked extremely cute together. "Uhhh Adrianna."

"Yeah?"

"I'm gonna go." He kissed her. "Be nice, both of you." He hugged me then walked away.

This should be good...

~*

Sommer POV

I am so bored! I miss my headache..and my brother..and Dani..and the rest of those people.