Authors Note-Sorry!

Hey,

So if you haven't noticed already, the chapter that I updated a while ago called 'History' is appearing after each new chapter even though it's supposed to be before the mall one.

I was wondering if the history chapter turned up both before the mall one AND after the most recent chapter, or if it just appears at the end, so if you guys could tell me where it is then that would be great. If it's only at the end then I'll probably delete it because it's not a very significant part and I'll just edit the chapter after it and have a flashback or something.

If you guys could tell me what you would prefer me to do then that would also be great.

Sorry for yet another authors note, I promise there will be an update either today, tomorrow, or Monday.

Oh and thank you so much for reading.

Btw, did anyone watch the new Girl Meets World episode from last night? I was laughing like the whole time, and I really ship Joshaya now.

Alright I better stop rambling now, thanks again for all the reads. Im honestly really surprised as to how many reads this fan fiction already has, in my opinion I'm not such a great writer.

I really need to stop talking...or typing.

Before I go, how about a joke :D

Wait now I need to think of a joke.

Um

Oh!

Why did the bottle of lotion die?

Because it was low on tion!

Ok I admit, that joke sucks. I'm horrible at making them up.

Ok, see you later.

Don't let me drink a whole cup of coffee before writing again.

Byeeee

-Elly