Evil...EVILLLL

Hayden's POV

I walked through the doors of my school and headed over to my friends Maya, Lucas, and Farkle who were standing by their lockers.

"Hey guys," I smiled at them.

"Hey Hayden," Maya said as she hugged me.

The three of them continued their conversation on whatever the heck they were talking about, I couldn't care less though. I just care about Lucas and how amazingly hot he is.

I just need to get rid of Maya and Riley, I can't risk Lucas liking them, he's too cute for them.

I just need to figure out how exactly to get rid of them...

===========================

Lucas was sitting alone at our lunch table, this is the perfect time to do it.

Being the amazing actress I am, I prepared myself and made my eyes fill with tears as I ran over to him.

"Lucas you'll never believe what Maya just said to me in the bathroom!" I said as fake tears began to spill from my eyes.

He immediately looked concerned and confused at the same time. "What?"

"She called me a whore and slapped me, it was horrible," I said innocently.

"No way, Maya would never do something like that," Lucas said.

I covered my face with my hands, taking the time to subtly scratch and pinch my left cheek to make it look red.

"Well she did! See?" I pointed to the new red spot on my cheek.

Lucas examined it carefully. "Are you sure Hayden? I didn't notice that before."

"Yes I'm sure, I would remember being slapped," I said.

"I can't believe she did that," Lucas shook his head.

"Hey," Farkle said as he sat down next to Lucas. "What's wrong Hayden?"

"Maya slapped her and called her a whore," Lucas said.

I looked down.

"Really?" Farkle asked.

I nodded.

Just then, Maya sat down next to me and I avoided her eyes.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"Like you don't know," Lucas said sternly.

"Um, I don't," she said.

"Don't act like you don't remember slapping Hayden!" He said.

"What? I didn't!" Maya said, confusion filling her eyes.

"Yes you did!" I yelled. "I thought we were friends," I ran off.

Good, this is working perfectly.