Flashback

I was walking to my locker at school thinking about the previous night.

Flashback

Maya put her hand over my mouth after I started giggling uncontrollably, so I bit her hand.

"Ow! Riley!" Maya said.

"Sorry," I shrugged.

"What's up with you two?" Farkle asked. "You're acting weird."

"Hehehehehehehehehehe-"

Maya stomped on my foot.

"So do you guys want to get ice cream after school tomorrow with me and Lucas?" Farkle asked.

"Sure," Maya replied and blushed.

"Ok Farkle time to go," I said as I rushed him back out the window. "Bye!"

"Um, bye?" Farkle waved.

I closed the window and looked at Maya expectantly.

"What?"

"You like Lucas don't you!"

"No shut up nuh uh go away gosh I'm leaving geez," Maya stuttered out and basically leaped out the window.

===========================

A/N:

Hey I'm Elly, I like food. Anyways...so for anyone who might be reading this, I'm sorry the chapters are so short, this is my first fan fiction and writing it is harder than I thought. I'll try to update as much as possible and I have a lot of free time now since I'm on winter break. Sorry if it isn't so good, I'll try to keep improving. In the mean time, if you guys could give me constructive criticism that would be great. I would love to become a better writer. Thanks, bye.

-Elly