(18) Spying... totally not stalking

Can we just take a sec to talk about this?

If you want my thoughts on this, check out my Nonsense book. It's the chapter called "HSMTMTS React". I have a bunch of other random stuff there too. It's where I'm gonna put stuff because I hate it when there's a bunch of authors' note chapters in the middle of stories.

🍪🍪🍪

Nini
"I can't believe we're actually doing this," I said while we're sitting at a picnic table. Ricky and Jessica were leaning up against a tree in the shade, and we were behind them.

"We all agreed to it. Besides we need to see how she acts with just him," Gina whispers.

"We could do this a lot easier if you all would shut your traps!" Carlos whisper yells. Nothing interesting was happening. They were just sitting and talking. We couldn't hear what they were saying though. If we got too close they might see us.

"This better be worth it," I said, already regretting this.

"How can we hear what they're saying without giving ourselves up?" EJ asked.

"Here," Gina said, getting out her phone. "Someone take this and record a voice memo. When they leave, we grab it and listen to it at someone's house."

"Have you done this before?" Seb asked Gina.

"Maybe, maybe not."

"Moving on from whatever that was, who's gonna run up and hide the phone? I vote Gina," Kourtney says slightly raising her arm.

"Fine, I'll put in between those two roots," she says while pointing.

"What if they turn around?" Ashlyn asks.

"Unless you guys have a distraction idea, I'm going in." Gina stood up and slowly walked toward the tree they were at. She gently placed her phone behind them and ran back to us.

"Ok, now we wait for them to leave." Gina can be very scary sometimes.

"How long did they say they'd be here?" Kourtney asked Big Red and EJ.

"I don't know, he didn't say." That made us all quietly groan.

They continued to talk and then looked at each other for a moment. I felt like I was gonna vomit. Ricky and Jessica started kissing and I did not feel like watching that mess. I was looking at the ground and everywhere else besides in front of me when Kourtney tapped my shoulder.

"Did you see that?" she asked me.

"Did I see my ex-boyfriend get his tongue caught in another girl's throat? No, I'd rather miss out on that thank you very much," I say with plenty of sarcasm.

"First of all, they weren't kissing with tongue. Second, he pushed her off of him," Gina says. I look up and see the two are back to just sitting there, holding each other's hands.

"Two things, one how would you be able to tell if they were using tongue? Two, why would he have pushed her off?" I look at Gina, concerned about how she knows these things.

"It looked like she was about to kiss his neck, but he backed away slightly and pushed on her shoulders," Carlos answered. Hmm... that's not how my relationship was with Ricky.

"Hey, I think they're starting to leave," Seb says. Ricky looks at his phone and they both stand up to start walking away.

"I'll go get my phone," Gina said. She starts walking and turns around with excitement in her eyes.