(44) We're Back, Baby!!

I just realized Olivia and Joshua are wearing the pick and dog tag in the season two photos.

Also, long author's note at the bottom. There's some stuff you might wanna read!!

🍪🍪🍪

Ricky
It was Saturday. This means it's mine and Nini's first date back. I had already planned everything; it was going to be a recreation of our first date... with a few changes. I'm currently trying to decide what song I should sing for her at the end of it. I can't choose and am honestly considering flipping a coin to think for me.

Nini
I was ecstatic. Kourtney and I were trying to figure out what I should wear for my date with Ricky. "What'd he say you were doing?" Kourtney asked.

"I'll let you guess."

"It's a surprise, isn't it?"

"Yep, and as much as I love his surprises, it makes it difficult when choosing what to wear."

"Just text him."

"He said what I'm least likely to be cold in," I tell Kourtney

"No such thing exists," she says.

"C'mon, we can find something that'll last me the night."

"The only thing you stay warm in is Ricky's hoodies." I know I'm blushing; she was right.

"Ok, that's what I'm going with then." I go over to my closet to grab one. "Which one?" She rolls her eyes at how many I have.

"Girl, do you let Ricky have clothes? I think half his closet is in your closet," she says, going through them.

"Yes, I let him keep his t-shirts," I say, smiling, "sometimes."

"At least I know what to get him for his birthday: new clothes."

"Aww, it means so much you're buying me more clothes." She rolls her eyes.

"Moving on, which one do you want to wear?"

"Blue?"

"Ok, we can do that and leggings."

"Great, he said he'll be here soon." Kourtney continues to help me get ready. And by 'ready' that means a little makeup and me quadruple checking myself in the mirror.

"Why are you so nervous? It's just Ricky," Kourtney said.

I turn to her and say, "Do you not hear yourself? It's Ricky, and it's our first date back. Don't tell me there's no reason to be nervous."

"Well guess what: there isn't," she says. "I'll be heading out now. Tell me how it goes."

"Of course, bye." Kourtney leaves, and I'm left standing in my room, waiting for Ricky.