Chapter 38: For a thousand years

• Dedicated to all my readers <3

                      Finally! I have been able to get this writers block out! :D After 5 months of being stuck without a perfect ending i have finally been able to get the perfect ending for this book. To all the people who reads this book: thank you for waiting for each update and actually reading this book. I love you all. Enjoy!!!!!  P.S. I will also write an epilogue after this :)

~~~~~~

                                       I opened my eyes and it was still dark. I looked around but i couldn't spot anything or anyone in particular. I hugged myself as i felt a cool breeze go by. Where was i? I was still confused until i realized that i had just landed in Aaa.

                                                   I walked towards no where in particular until i could see some dark. The sun was burning my eyes as i squinted them. I could see everything clearly, but all i could see was a prairie of grass which i was standing on.

                                                     I heard several screams and shouts which caused me to turn around. Right out through the distance, I spotted my whole crew fighting. Several clangs of swords were heard as i continued to run over there.

                                                    I heard a familiar male voice calling me until i realized it was Marshall which made me stop. He was fighting off Ashley. As i was about to help him i felt someone hit me. I fell on the floor with a whimper.

                                                   I looked up to see Sharon Lee smiling at me in her bat form. She yanked me to my feet with a smirk. "Ahh Fiona the human. What brings a stupid girl like you here?" she said in disgust. "I came here to defeat you and end this for once and for all!" i screamed with pride as i punched her in the face.

                                              She laughed as the whole place started to burn with fire. Several of my friends started to fall and scream at horror as the whole scene turned dull. Sharon smiled and grabbed my chin. "Look at what your causing Fiona. All of this could have been avoided if you only have given me the ring and left my son alone. But no! You are so stupid!" she screamed demonically. Several tears started to form as i looked at everyone dying and fighting as the fire began to expand.

                                                 She continued to laugh at the sight. My blood boiled with anger and i turned to kick her. I grabbed my sword and looked at her with a fierce smirk. "To die would be an awfully great adventure, but for me i would rather become a heroine" i said as i went and charged at her. I grabbed my sword and stabbed it into her stomach as i felt a light of powerness in me.

                                                           She screamed in pain as she fell onto the floor. Everybody continued to fight all the evil people. I kneeled towards her and smiled. I leaned towards her ear and whispered goodbye.