Chapter 13: More Trouble

• Dedicated to For all my fans <3

                           I woke up the next morning. I couldn’t remember a single thing about yesterday. I couldn’t remember anything.  I looked around me. I was in a castle. I was in my usual clothes. I looked beside me and a boy with pink hair and clothes was sleeping next to me. This is weird. Who is he? Where am I? Why am I here? He was sleeping peacefully. I turned around and saw him. He was already awake.

                                       He smiled at me. “Hello my love how’d you sleep?” he asked. My love?! Okay what happened to me? “Where am I? Who are you? What happened?” I asked confused. He looked at me with his pink eyes. “You are Fiona the human. I am Prince Gumball and this is my castle. Your my girlfriend and I love you. You’re here because you wanted to stay with me.” He’s my boyfriend?! Now that is crazy! Me have a boyfriend? Now that is just weird. Who would like me?

                                           The phone rang. Gumball got out of the room and went to go answer it outside. Before he left he said “I’ll come back let me answer the phone.”  I looked around me. EVERYTHING was pink. I could totally tell that it was his favorite color. He was in his lab talking on the phone. I wonder who it was. I couldn’t hear anything.

                                                   Meanwhile Gumball was talking to Ashley. “Hello?” he asked. “Gumball how’s everything? Because Marshall doesn’t remember a single thing. Am I the only one suffering from this?” she said. “No you’re not the only one. Fiona doesn’t remember anything either. What do we do?” he asked. “Well you’re the one who made the potion it’s not my business.” He sighed with frustration. What to do? He thought. “I know why we don’t wait for the potion get into its affect? If it doesn’t then I’ll make another potion” he said. “Okay Fine but if it doesn’t work I’m going to kill you” she said.  He hanged up and went back to his room. If only I knew about this conversation…

                                                     I was in the room brushing my hair. My head hurt a lot. I felt it throbbing. I heard some footsteps and turned around. Gumball was there. “Hi my darling how do you feel?” he asked me personally.  “My head hurts a lot. It’s like if someone hit me hard.” He smiled at me. I wonder why. He hugged me and squeezed me. My god what’s with the affection? Suddenly my head hurted too much and I couldn’t take it anymore. I fell on my knees and grabbed my head. I screamed in pain.

                                          He just smiled at me. He was literally smirking. What’s happening? It took several minutes for the pain to stop. I opened my eyes and suddenly my mind was fixed. I remembered almost everything. I looked around. I was at Gumball’s. Suddenly I felt hatred. Not on something but on someone on some vampire. I wanted to know who it was and why I hated him but my mind didn’t want to tell me. I hated that vampire whoever he is. I don’t remember anything about him but I hate him. I was determined to kill him. Suddenly memories started to go on my mind. It’s me and him. But they were bad memories. I closed my eyes.