Chapter 10: I Love You

“What did you just say? Did you just say that you love me? You’re lying right?” I backed away a little. He had an innocent look on his face. “No I’m telling you the truth Fi I love you. Ever since I met you but I never wanted to tell you because I didn’t want our relationship to change. I could have told you but I didn’t have the strength and now I’m telling you to be mine.  Get away from Marshall and be with me I know what’s right for you” he said.  “No I won’t I’m with Marshall and I will never be with you. You hurted me so much when I was younger by rejecting me and not even telling me why. You don’t know how much you hurted me" i said.

               "If only you told me sooner I wouldn’t have gotten so hurt. But now it’s all late your barely telling me this now. I won’t be with you get that straight in your head” I pointed out being serious. Before he could say something else I ran from him and looked around if everything was ready. Everything was ready I went over to Lsp who was eager to talk to me.

                                        “Oh hey Fiona I just wanna say can I pretty please be the dj. If you let me I can make this party so rad. I really know what jams will make this party started” he said. “Sure Lsp I’ve been to every single of you party of yours and they are so rad” i admitted.

                                             Everything was ready. There was a knock on the door and we turned off the lights. We all hided and Cake entered. Lsp turned the light and everybody pop up and said surprise. She was so surprised and happy. She thanked us all and then the whole party started. Everyone was dancing and having a good time while I talked to Cake. She hugged me really tight “I missed you so much sweetcakes” she said. “I missed you too Cake so how was your vacation trip with Lord?” i asked.

                                                  “Everything was so magical.” I laughed at that. “Did you guys have a lot of fun? You know what I mean” i said as I wiggle my eyebrows playfully. “Fiona! Well to tell you the truth we actually did do that.” She blushed bright red. “So I guess you really had fun and you almost forgot about me” i said. “Of course not Fiona! I really missed you! We’ll I really did have fun I’m really in love with Lord” she said as she sighed.

                                                            I smiled at her. I’m so happy she had a good time and that she’s in love! “Let’s go dance!” she said. “Sure! Let’s go! I really want to boogie!” i responded. We all danced to Lsp’s groovy 80’s and 90’s jams. You can really tell that she was born for this. Everyone was on the dance floor except for Gumball. He was in the corner by himself talking with some girl. I went over there. To tell you the truth she was really beautiful.