Chapter 8: Evil Plans

I went inside my house.  But before I went inside I checked my mailbox for anything. I found a small letter on my mailbox. It was from Cake. Oh my glob! Imagine if she knew about my relationship with Marshall. I checked the letter. It said:

                          Dear sweetcakes, I have missed you so much! I have lots of stuff to tell you! You will never believe what happened! I just came to say hi and see if you’re alright. I have had a fun time with Lord! I’m on my way. I’m coming back tomorrow late afternoon! I can’t wait! I’ve brought you many gifts! I’ll be back soon! Take care and love you!

                               ~~~ Cake the sweet cat <3

                                         OMG! She’s coming! I looked around the house. It was clean not really dirty. I am really not a pig thank god. I went to bed really exhausted. I slept and dreamed of Marshall Lee. While I was sleeping a few distance off in a grand black and old castle on the nightosphere were evil villains discussing their plans.

                                           “What are we going to do my queen? They look like they are really in love! She’ll never be mine!” said Gumball worringly. He was pacing back and forth in Marshall’s mother Sharon Abadeer’s laboratory basement. “Don’t worry Gumball just follow the plan! Soon she shall be yours! Our plan is going how it supposed to be!” she said loudly. They were both planning on how to tear them apart. Suddenly on the side window came flying inside an evil vampire named Ashley.

                                                        “Well Well Well your late Ash!” Sharon said angrily. Ashley was basically Marshall’s ex girlfriend. She was mean,rude, and cruel like you could ever imagine. She really wanted Marshall back and agreed to be part of the plan. “I’m sorry my queen that I was late I just had to do some things” she said. “What were you doing that took you so long!” Sharon remarked.  “I was just doing stuff nothing else” Ashley said.  Sharon was furious. She was just about to attack her when Gumball intervened.

                                          “Ladies calm down let’s just continue on with the plan!” he said. They both nodded. Sharon stood up straight as if the leader and calmed herself. “ Okay just to let you know Ash since you didn’t contribute today’s part of the plan then I shall tell you. We went spying today. We spied on Fiona and Marshall and we can see that their love has been increasing” she said. Gumball starts to worry and Ashley just smirks.

                                               “ So that means our plan will start sooner!” Ashley said. “ Yes Ash it will but you and Gumball need to be very careful and contribute because if one thing comes out bad it will ruin” Sharon said.  Gumball and Ashley smirked. The plan was to separate Fiona and Marshall at all costs. The plan was that Ashley had to make Marshall love her and Gumball’s had to be the same. Gumball has to give both of the lovers the potion that he had made. It was no ordinary potion.

                                           It was a potion for them to hate each other as much as for them to separate and not be together. If even that didn’t occured there was another plan but only the Sharon knows about it. Sharon’s plan was the hardest. Sharon had to both start what has held each 1000 years the vampire and human war. But since the war already occurred they had to recreate it again. This year was the war. That day is when there is a full moon on a dark cold day. The vampires will have to fight against the only humans.

                                                             Everyone thought that Fiona was the only human left but no there are still a few somewhere far. But nobody knows that. Sharon wants to separate her only son from that nasty human. So she planned to do the war. Of course she’ll protect her son but she only wants to eliminate Fiona. She contracted Ashley to be Marshall’s future wife and she contracted Gumball to swipe away Fiona from their lives. They were to use the potion for them to hate each other and to fall in love into their arms.

                                                The war was only to be used if the first plan didn’t work. If it doesn’t they would use the second plan. Ashley and Gumball only know about the first plan and will contribute to only having whom they want. They were both happy. “ Okay anyways we still got to wait for them to fall more in love so when we give them the potion their hearts will break hard! But nothing can go wrong! Bwahaha!" Sharon laughed cruely. Ashley and Gumball joined until it was really late at night and they had to proceed with their lives.

                                               The plan was set they only had to act it all out. But they had to wait. Ashley was really happy to get her Marshy. Gumball was excited to get her Fi! He wants her as a queen for his kingdom. Ashley wants to be the queen of the nightosphere where her place awaits. Poor of Marshall and Fiona didn’t know about this now they were to suffer. Back in the house Fiona slept happily not thinking about anything else but him.

                                        She was really happy and she couldn’t wait for her future. But if only she could stop the future. Where she and Marshall will have to suffer…………

                           (A/N): Yo yo yo ma peeps! I’m really stressed out on finals and I barely updated sorry I’m just really busy. It took me some time to do this so thank me! I love you all! I don’t know when I’ll upload again probz to be on x-mas break or so later. Like, Love, Share, Fan, Comment, Add to your reading list, read, Vote, and more!!!! DO IT! I love you all bye and thanks! <3 spread the love.

                                                                          ---LittleCuteNerd