Chapter 24: I get kissed in my sleep

I looked at Simone and smiled at her respectively. "Hello" I said as I greeted her. She kindly smiled at me and pulled me into a hug. I hugged her back and looked at the twins. They were really happy when I hugged Simone. Simone stood between us and kindly started to speak. She looked at the twins and then me. "I shall present you these little monsters. The girl's name is Ely and the boy's name is Evan. They are twins and are both my children" she said.

                                      Whoa, wait up! The ice queen I mean Simone has children?! I thought she had no family and was lonely in the world! Oh my glob! I am confused. Ely came and gave me a friendly hug. I embraced her back and gave her a cheekily smile. She seems nice but I can't say the same for Evan. Evan walked towards me and kissed my hand while winking. "Nice to meet you beautiful" he said.

                                                   I rolled my eyes and got near Ely for my own safety. "Just so you know, Ely is 16 and Evan is 17" Simone said. I was kind of happy I met two new people today even though one of them is kind of creepy. "I'm Fiona the human and I'm 16" I said to the twins. "We already knew that!" they both said. Are they stalking me?!

                                                        We all walked inside the castle and headed upstairs to the highest part of the castle. I knew the castle so perfectly because I would capture the daily kidnapped princes. The whole castle was slightly dark and so Simone had to bring a lighted candle. We continued up the stairs and I almost fell. But badly for me Evan was in the back grabbing me from falling. I blushed a bit and composed myself.

                                          The top of the castle was really cold and I felt sick. I hope I don't get a cold. When we got there we sat on some chairs and covered ourselves with some blankets that Simone got us. I looked at the window and I saw the beautiful stars and moon. I wonder what would Marshall be doing now? I hope he's not awake.

                                                      "I'm going to make some hot chocolate for us. I'll be back in a bit"  Simone said as she got up from the chair. So now there was only three of us in the room. It got quiet and awkward after Simone left until I broke the silence. "How is it that you are Simone's children?" I asked. They both looked at each other deciding who would be the one to explain. Finally, Ely was the one to explain.