Chapter 35: Gumball is back

It was a nice and freaking hot day in the land of Ooo. Everyone was training outside including myself. I had hid Marshall upstairs for his own safety. Because if Cake or Marceline were to find out he's here then they'll kill him. So he is hidden away for now.

                                                            I was practicing my sword techniques with Marceline. She was a good fighter and way better than me. She knew how to combat really well and she was teaching me some new stuff. I have always been the fighting type, but i still needed a bit of training.

                                      I dont know how will Cake and Marceline react if they see Marshall. I dont regret pardoning him at all. But i know for a fact that Cake and Marceline will disagree with me. To tell you the truth, i haven't seen Cake at all. The last time i saw her was that day when Marshall just arrived.

                                 She hasn't been here for more than a week now. But ehh i dont need her. I grabbed tightly on my sword and started to defend myself. Marceline and i were in the very center of the field right now. Everyone else was just doing the same as us.

                                                          Marceline charged towards me, but i ended up moving away from her. She fell and landed with a thud. "Oww!" she murmured as she grabbed onto her head. I giggled and she frowned. Before i even knew it, she grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the ground.

                                                                                                I groaned a bit and i landed flat on my stomach. Everyone else started to laugh including Marcy. I blushed in embaressment and pulled myself up. Ugh i seriously need to train more!

                                                        After about training for more than 6 hours, we rested and ate some lunch. I was just about to bite my sandwich when i hear a scream. I stood up in alarm. "The hell was that?!" i said. Marceline shrugged and we went to check.