Chapter 14: Torture

I got under the covers and slept. I was so tired and I needed it. I start dreaming wanting my dreams to be my reality. Suddenly I felt someone touching me. I opened my eyes and saw Gumball. He looked really happy. I stared up in the ceiling imagining being at my tree house. Sadly I can’t go there. I am trapped in this castle with Gumball the love of my life. I feel like a prisoner trapped in a closed world. I can’t do anything. Gumball starts kissing my neck and I still stare. If only I knew the potion was going to make me fall in love with him and forget Marshall. I stared into his eyes and I immediately fell in love.

                                            The potion is getting into its effect as we looked at each other. But I didn’t know until it happened.  I looked into his eyes. They mesmerized me until I melted. If only I could know what’s on his mind right now. He stared at my lips. He puts his mouth into mine and he kissed me. His lips are soft but I don’t feel anything. He kissed me again and again until I saw something mischievous in his eyes. Oh my glob! I just hope nothing bad happens.

                                                    He carried me into his lap and sat me down. I started feeling some need. The potion is going through…  I started to feel love for him and I don’t know why. He kissed my lips softly and touched me at the same time. I kissed him back and grabbed his hair falling in love. We kissed and kissed until my worst fear was about to happen. He took off his shirt. Oh sweet lord of Jesus!!!!! He wanted to have sex with me. One of my worst fears is about to come true. I have never done it with anyone before. I mean I’m barely 16 and I’m young. I have always had that fear of doing it at a young age. I’ve got to end this…

                                                   Suddenly he started grabbing at my shirt and threw it off at the floor. Oh my! I couldn’t control myself anymore. The potion had finally had gotten into its effect and I can’t control that. I kissed him and touched him everywhere. I love him completely. I kissed his neck and he kissed all over me. I stared up at his chest. Damn those abs tho! He moaned every time I kissed him. He kissed my lips hard and I started to moan too. So far we were in underwear.

                                                         Control yourself Fiona!!!! You have to stop this already!! My mind kept telling me. But I couldn’t it’s too hard and I just can’t for some reason. Finally after getting through my senses I pushed him and got away from him. I looked up into his face. He was angry as ever. He got my wrists and started digging his nails on it.

                                                 Blood started pouring out of my wrists and I screamed. He went close to my face and said “WHY DID YOU STOP?! WHY?! DO YOU NOT LIKE ME?! IF YOU DON’T THEN YOU’RE GOING TO HAVE SEX WITH ME EVEN IF YOU DON’T WANT TO! BECAUSE YOU’RE MINE!” I was frightened. I had never seen Gumball be like this with me before.