Chapter 32: Marceline and her speech

I smiled as i walked through the woods with my brother and his dog. So far this day has been rather exhausting, so all three of us decided to go rest in Finn's treehouse.As we walked i could hear the nice sounds of the nature around me.

                                                      "Could you please tell me more about this war and why you need our help?" Finn asked for the millionth time. I haven't really explained anything to Jake and Finn yet; even though they are really desperate to know. But i just told them to wait until we were somewhere safe.

                                          As we walked i could hear thundering coming about. I just hope it doesn't rain again, i thought. But before i could think twice about it, rain drops were already pouring down. Great! More rain! How happy i am! Not.

                                                        It started to get even worse when suddenly there's some noises near us. "W-who is it?" i ask nervously. As all of us waited about until a black haired girl came from the bushes. She had black hair and red eyes. She looks like Marshall. She must be his opposite!

                                                             She had an umbrella under her as she came out. She had her hair down and she had some casual black clothes. She's certainly Marshall's twin sister. She smiled at us and waved at Finn and Jake. She then looked at me weirdly as if i was someone from another planet.

                                                           Suddenly, she turned into her vampire bat form. She smirked in her form and motioned us to go on her back. As we climbed, i couldn't help but think of her and Marshall's same physical characteristics. This is just so surreal.

                                                                         As we flew on she gave us an umbrella which could cover all three of us. The storm here isn't as bad as how it is in my world though. This storm looks just like any normal one. As we were in the sky, i could see all the tiny people and their small little faces.