Chapter 7: Being together

Today was a boring day and the first day I was officially Marshall’s well not really were just going out. I was walking around thinking about everything that happened yesterday. Omg! I’m so happy I just had my first kiss. I was practicing my slaying moves because you can never know when you’ll need it.

                                       When I finished I went outside and walked around looking at the nature. Suddenly I felt a cold breeze behind me. Before I knew it I felt someone hug me from behind. It was Marshall. “Hi beautiful what are doing?” He said in a seductively and sexy voice. “He-he-hey I said blushing and looking to the ground.” He out a finger to my lips and shushed me.

                                          “Since today is our 1st day going out I want to steal you for a whole day. What do you think?” he said smirking evilly at me. Well today I had nothing to do so I agreed.  “Okay my lady I have a whole day planned for us and will be having lots of fun. You know what I mean” he said wiggling his eyebrows and smirking evilly.

                                             “You and your jerkiness.” I said jokingly. “Thank you and admit it I’m a pure handsome jerk” he said.  I smiled and giggled. He took my hand and I blushed pink. He laughed and said “You’re cute when you blush. Did you know that?” he asked sweetly. I blushed even more and he chuckled. He kissed my cheek and smiled. Aww!! That’s so cute.         

                                              After that we walked. I asked him where are we going to go and he said it was a surprise. We walked around nature until we reached the most romantic place ever. It was a small park near a river. It was so beautiful. Right there in the middle of the park was a picnic blanket accompanied with a basket. “Wow Marshall Lee this is the most beautiful place I have ever seen” i said. He smiled and hugged me. I blushed red and hugged him back.

                                               He took me over the picnic and we sat down in the blanket. There was a huge basket in the middle and he started getting all the things out. He took out two apple juices, some sand witches, a small present, and for the dessert he took out some candy apples. Everything was perfect the picnic, scenery, and him. “Impressed?” he asks me. “Wow Marshall this looks perfect! You didn’t have to do this you know?” i said.

                                        “I’m doing this for you Fi because I love you!” He hugs me his scent hypnotizing me always. “This place looks so beautiful. But Marshall is this a date?” i ask.  He smiles and says with his sexy voice “Nope our first date will be ten times better.”  He smirks making me melt inside. “But you can never know what can happen” he smirks and winks at me. I just blush and look down. “So Fi I guess it would be best if we know each other more” he said. “Yeah since we barely know each other we should get to know each other” i suggested.