Chapter 26: Would you run away with me?

• Dedicated to adventure time fans

                                      It really isn't fun when you are about to get caught. I felt so nervous about this situation. We huddled together in the corner of the room waiting for the end. I looked at Gumball and Ashley. Gumball looked so mad and serious while Ashley was just drunk. She had a bottle on one of her hands while the other was clumsily around Gumball's waist. She looked wasted if you asked me.

                                                    I looked through the hole and saw them fighting. "LEAVE ME ALONE!!" Gumball said as he pushed Ashley to the floor. She started to cry. I just didn't know what do ,so I did something that I'll probably regret later. I stood in front of him and froze. His angry expression turned into a sad one. He gently touched my cheek and frowned.

                                                                 "I'm so sorry about all of this. I thought you were Fiona for a moment. Its just that you look  a lot like her. Please pardon me" he said while giving me a genuinely smile. At least he doesn't recognize me! Pheww! "Its okay" I said. He suddenly changed into a different person. Ugh! Player....

                                                 "So.... What is a pretty girl like you doing here?" he said as he pulled me towards him. I pushed him and made a disgusted face. "None of your business" I said as I started to walk away with a smirk. He immediately grabbed my wrist turning me towards him. He got near me and whispered into my ear. "Ouch, watch your words. Do you have an idea who your speaking to?" he huskily whispered.

                                                                         "I don't care! Go and talk to someone else!" I said. I know I was talking rude ,but I would never pardon him  for what he did to me. I rolled my eyes at him and he just gave me a cold glare. "Watch your words because maybe if you do then you'll have a ticket in my bed tonight" he said as he winked at me. He was obviously flirting with me.

                                                    I gave him a nasty glare before saying my last few regretful words. "If I were you I wouldn't want to get to reproductive extremes" I said with a smirk. He gave me a confused look. "What do you mean?" he asked. I went and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. He yelped in pain and grabbed onto his middle while groaning. "ARGH!!" he screamed with his face really red.

                                                                             I went towards Ely and grabbed her hand before running. As we ran we kept on laughing. "You should have seen his face!" I said as I fell while clutching my stomach. She fell and laughed too. "That was so harsh. Could you please do that to my brother?" she asked. We just stared at each other and then we started to laugh.