Chapter 31: Welcome to Ooo!

• Dedicated to the fault in our stars <3 ^-^

                                                 When i looked up i met someone's emerald green eyes. I never expected to see this person, much less in this state. His green eyes kept mesmerizing me. They were just so beautiful. "Evan....." i whispered softly. I was kind of pretty shocked right now. I didn't know he was the one that wrote that note to me when i was in the hospital.

                                                 He softly smiled at me as he sat down next to me. We both admired the view outside. The tension in the air was nice. After a few moments, he turned around and faced me. When i turned he immediately hugged me. I had no idea what was happening.  

                                                   "I know what your going through darling. I told you i was going to be with you in any bad cases" he said with a smile. I was still shocked. I thought Evan was a jerk but i was wrong. He was cocky and arrogant but he was with me right now. Out of all the places to be, he was right here with me. I just couldn't believe it.

                                                       "Why are you here?" i asked with curiosity. He just frowned at me and heaved a sigh. "I was just walking alone when i saw you and Marshall fighting. I saw everything and i just wanted to help you" he said. I kind of felt glad about him being here.

                                                          I kept on looking over the distance seeing the storm ending. I was happy that it had ended. I sadly kept looking away until Evan broke the silence. "Im sorry for being such a cocky flirtist boy towards you" he said while glancing at me.

                                                           "Its okay and i apologize for almost killing you" i said with a chuckle. He laughed and patted my head. As i looked at the sunset, i couldn't stop remembering what happed a while ago. I had loved Marshall so much and what he did to me was horrible. I don't think i'll ever pardon him.

                                                             Slowly, several tears started to fall on my soft wet cheeks. I had been holding it and i just couldn't anymore. I felt a mixture of anger and sadness going through me. I just couldn't help but picture Marshall's lips on Ashley's. It just made my heart break more than it already is. I didn't want Evan to see me, so i just covered my face with my hands.  

                                                                    I let it all out while he just stood there holding on to me. "Shh it's all right. I'm here for you" he whispered softly while caressing my hair.  I felt really embaressed crying in front of him but right now i didn't give a damn. "How should i be okay?! He cheated on me! He used me as a pawn! Im so pathetic! I should have never trusted him!" i said as i sobbed on his shoulder.