Chapter 11: Marshall's Past

I woke up feeling relaxed. The sun was warming the air. I woke up and saw that it was 10 a.m. Damn it was late! I was about to get out of bed until I remembered last night. It was a dream come true. I looked at the sexy Marshall sleeping peacefully I bit my lip. He looked really sexy with his hair messed up. I got up and at the instant I fell down into the bed. Marshall had his grip on me. I turned around and saw he was awake smirking. ”Did you think you could get away so easily?” he said. I shyly made a puppy face. He hugged me and let me go.

                                        I went to the kitchen and made my famous homemade strawberry pancakes. They actually looked good. I heard some feet moving and before I knew it Marshall was hugging me from behind. I smiled and he did too. “What are you cooking?” he asked as he kept on staring at the pancakes. “Oh just some of my famous strawberry pancakes” i answer.  After I finished cooking I prepare the table with the food. Marshall and I sit down.

                                      “You know you didn’t have to cook” he said.  “But you’re my vampy I should please you by these delicacies” I pointed out at the pancakes. He laughed the laugh that always melted my heart. After we ate he dropped me to my house. By the time I got home a furious rather worried Cake was there waiting for me. “Where were you?! Are you okay?! What happened?! Who were you with?! Tell me this instant!” She looked mad.

                                     “Okay Cake we need to talk.” I was going to tell her everything. Even if I had to suffer. We then talked I told her where and with who I was. I told her about the relationship between Marshall and I. I told her that I’m 16 and that she should start treating me like a young adult. I told her basically the whole story and blah blah blah. She got mad at me at first but then respected my decision and said she will start treating me like an adult.

                                    “Oh Fiona I have a surprise for you!” she said with joy. “What is it?” i asked. “Fiona?” she asked.  “Yes Cake?” i said. “Guess what?” Cake said.  “What?” I asked with excitement. “I got engaged!” she said as I smiled and hugged her. She showed me her ring. It was so beautiful. It was a gold ring and in the middle was a precious diamond. I congratulated her. “When’s the wedding?” i ask. “Oh very soon!” she said. I looked at her and saw happiness in her. “So I guess I have to accept the fact that you and Marshall are going out. But if he harms you I will-“ she said but i interrupted.  “Cake!” I complain.

                                               “Ok fine I’m sorry but tell him I said that” she pointed out. I rolled my eyes.  Cake went to sleep and I was on my own. What to do? I had no idea. Marshall said he was busy and well Cake is sleeping and well I don’t know what to do! I decided to go and visit my friends. But who? I mean me and Gumball are always awkward since the day he told me what he felt for me. So I decided to visit my second best friend who was Flame Prince.