Synopsis

Française Ruella "Iyah" Marseille is an introverted girl but she's confident and strong too. She loves Taekwondo and a freshman of Civil Engineering. She will meet the Taekwondo Garçons which are Marsan del Luna, Stephen Kennedy, Jonel Alberto Cruz and Clarence Antonio, then she will get to know them better and fall in love with one of them. She will get stumble, kick and stab (not literally) because love and life are MORE THAN JUST A KICK. Someone said to her, "In order for you to survive you should experience the hardships of life and in order for you to succeed in love, you should feel the pain of a heart which has been kick."

Si Française Ruella "Iyah" Marseille ay tahimik lang na babae subalit siya ay malakas ang loob at matapang. Mahal niya ang Taekwondo at freshman palang siya sa kursong Civil Engineering. S Makakadaupang palad niya ang Taekwondo Garçons na sina Marsan del Luna, Stephen Kennedy, Jonel Alberto Cruz at Clarence Antonio. Makikilala niya ang mga ito ng lubusan at mahuhulog ang loob niya sa isa sa kanila. Madadapa siya, masisipa at masasaksak (hindi literal) dahil ang pag-ibig at buhay ay HIGIT PA SA ISANG SIPA LAMANG. Mayroong nakapagsabi, "Para makabuhay ka, kailangan mong maranasan ang hirap ng buhay at para magtagumpay ka sa pag-ibig kailangan mong maramdaman ang sakit ng pusong sinipa."