Prologue

"Remember this Stephen! From now on, hindi ka na makakalapit pa sa pinsan ko because if you do ay hindi lang yan ang aabutin mo. At hindi na rin ikaw ang distant guard niya." His words struck my heart, nasasanay na nga ako sa presensiya ni Stephen tapos ganito pa ang nangyari. Hindi ko tuloy maiwasang sisihin ang sarili ko. It's my fault because I kiss him.

Rouge pulls me away from Stephen at mahigpit na hinawakan ako. Agad namang nilapitan ni Sandra si Stephen but he raised his hand at her, shooing her like a dog.

"I really like her, Rouge. And believe me, I will not do anything that will hurt her. Just please let me stay with her." Emosyonal na nagmakaawa si Stephen kay Rouge and I felt his sincerity.

"Hindi na magbabago ang isip ko, Stephen." Mariing tanggi ng pinsan ko.

"He's not hurting me!" I finally got the nerve to speak

"What he did was wrong! He broke the rules of your father! And he promised to Uncle he will not touch you or kiss you."

"He did not touch me Rouge. I-I I initiated the kiss," I confess bravely.

"Merde! Rule is rule, Française Ruelle Marseille!"

Everyone must be looking at me angrily while they look at Stephen with sympathy.

Sandra approach me and glares at me.
"Malandi ka! You whore!" She raise her hand on me, isang saglit na lang ng akma niya akong sasampalin nang saluhin iyon ni Stephen at hinawakan siya ng mahigpit.

"You don't hurt the girl I'm inlove with. You don't say bad things about her. Leave! Before I could do worse to you."

Inawat naman nila Laura at Clara si Sandra kaya ngayon ay hinarap uli ni Stephen ang pinsan ko.

"Whatever you do won't change my mind." Rouge said coldly.

"I'll prove myself to you that I am worthy for her." Humarap naman siya sa akin at tumitig ng malalim. "Wait for me my Française."

It was just one day in Tagaytay but it was already tiring. I seat under the tree here in our school yard and my mind instantly wanders.

Naramdaman ko ang pagtabi ng isang lalaki sa tabi ko. Paglingon ko ay siya iyon, he's looking at me with concern.

"Kung gusto mo nang mapagsasabihan, makikinig ako at pangako hindi ko ipagsasabi sa iba." Nakangiti niyang saad.

At umiiyak na kinuwento ko sa kanya ang totoong nangyari and true to his word ay nakinig nga siyang mabuti sa akin.

"In order for you to survive you should experience the hardships of life and in order for you to succeed in love, you should feel the pain of a heart which has been kick." Sinabi niya iyon nang may sinserong tono at nakinig naman ako sa kanya ng mabuti.

"If you could only read between the lines. You will know the meaning of every actions that a guy will do for you and the meaning of every word that a guy will tell you." Someone said that to me, and that someone really knows how I feel right now.

"You know you are loved more than just a kick." He said then tap my shoulder. "So stop crying now, don't waste your precious tears."