Chapter 29

Tagaytay

We arrived in Tagaytay, it was still dawn and the sun was just peeking. Marsan lead our warm-ups. Together with the whole team, we jog around the Tagaytay Exclusive park. While I indulge myself jogging around our camping, Stephen joins me by my side.

"Hey," he greets me with his morning smile. He look fabolous this morninv and I admit he's handsome but I am not smitten by him. I just shrug his greetings. I run faster away from him. He immediately catch up with me, given with his long legs.

"Why do I feel like you're cold to me, babe?" I turn my side to him and roll my eyes heavenward. I sprint away from him for the second time around. He tag along with me quickly, and then he touches my wrist, an unknown spark traveled through my wrist to my spine. I don't get why I felt the sparks.

I'm still mad on him for leaving me inside the cinema yesterday. It's confusing me, inaamin ko.

The coldness of the surroundings and the blowing wind hits me and it makes me shiver. Lalo pa, I forgot to wear my sweater. Wearing a gray shirt and a white jogging pants which I partnered with black sneakers.

I was too oblivious, he notice my shivering. He unzip his jacket, revealing his biceps 'cause he's wearing a white sando. I clear my throat because I feel something blocking on it. I manage to compose my eyes not to look in his biceps that is so yummy to stare at.

"Babe, don't be stubborn. Get this jacket and wrap in your arms or else, my arms will hug you." Stephen says and he wink at me.

I feel like my cheeks are hot and they are so red. And don't have an idea how to stop it. I just grab his jacket from his hands.

"Bigyan ng jacket yan!" Jonel cheered and all the boys follow.

"Oo nga Willie Revillame ka na pala Stephen," and they all laugh but I shrug what they have said.

His jacket smells so good, I secretly smell it. It smells like musk, like his manly scent.

He smiles like he's the happiest man in the world. Bakit ako na ba ang mundo niya, I joke in my head. No! I won't let him get inside my head and then my heart. Marsan is the only one in my head and in my heart.

"Damn, it feels hot out here." He says and run faster, kaya siya na ang nangunguna sa jogging.

"Ang Willie natin kinikilig," Jonel shouts and he followed Stephen. He lock his head using his arms. Sinundan din sila nila Rouge, Marsan but I can see Clarence chatting with the three girls Laura, Sandra and Clara. I didn't mind and shrug it off.

We jog without stopping as usual and we only stop after thirty minutes.

After five minute water break, Marsan lead our kicking session with the boys. As usual my holder is none other than Stephen, sino pa ba? Gusto ko nang magreklamo but I can't say no. Is it because you don't really want to? Because you're enjoy being with him. I shake my head with that thought. It's not true.

Meanwhile, Clara's holder is Clarence, I don't want them to bother my head. I should just continue to shrug them off my head. But they are getting a little obvious, aren't they? Well, Laura's holder is my cousin. Stephen is glaring at Jonel, because Stephanie is her holder. But Sandra smirks, she then lines up with us.

"Roundhouse, full moon and axe kick," Marsan instruct us. "alternately until you reach the line."

I followed his instruction. Until I reach the line with all my mighty force. I aim to axe kick the kickpad but instead, Stephen is taken aback. His kickpad is in fool moon position in his hand, he does not have the chance to change it into axe kick. My feet on his rosy lips. I didn't saw it coming, it happened in just a second. I walk near him, and I am so closed to him.