chapter 27 i think?:letting go pt. 2

Sup guys!agirlcalledmama here!so,haven't updated recently.....can't explain why.procrastination and laziness.plz don hat meh I luv u. ;-;.I don't even know what I'm doing.I had a ukelele class today.it was fun! :D.it was so tiny and cute and zhqhdhahba *squeals* don't know how to spell that word,but if you have ever seen me fangirl,I apluad you because its the point I am weirdest.litterally.I start screaming really high pitched and flailing.to other people it might look like I'm being raped.by a ghost,or some crap....hm......on with the chapter!!

Evelyn's pov

"That's it!"she exclaimed,eyes widened.she jumped up,looking around her room for something."I really need to clean my stuff.....crap."she muttered."what are you looking for?"I asked."uh,uh,necklace,all of us have one."she said."isn't yours the one that made you immortal?" "No,that necklace belongs to herobrine's wife.she got it when she was trapped here,mine's blue..."she said,trailing off."ah!I remember!I'm stupid...."she said,walking up to a small stuffed panda.its eyes were large,along with its head,and part of its ears were ripped,but it seemed to comfort her.

She hugged it gently,before taking off what looked like a key from the panda's neck."a key?weren't you looking for a necklace?" "Yeah,but..." she searched under her bed,pulling out a box,its surface a dark blue color.it had a keyhole.she inserted the key,(a.n:huehuehue. >:3)and smiled when it popped open.inside were necklaces.about 4.one was the blue necklace,but the other was a heart and a moon,next to it two necklaces,connected by one chain.one a heart,another simple beads.the last one was just a friendship necklace.a small book was also shoved inside.

She pulled out the blue necklace and the book,flipping the book open.but...the pages had no writing."are you stupid?"I asked her."why are you so mean to me?"she said,frowning."and no,I'm not stupid.you have a necklace,right?"she said.I froze."maybe?"I said,hesitatley.she looked at me as if I were an idiot."relly?go frikkin get it!"she said.I ran to my room,grabbing the necklace before running back."here."I said,throwing it at her,laughing when it whacked her in the forehead."ow."she said,looking aggravated as I laughed."I still don't know what you're doing." "You'll see.give me that flashlight."she said,pointing to her bedside table.I grabbed the flashlight,handing it to her.

She turned the light off,(can you guess what's gonna happen?that's right!I'm gonna rape evelyn! :D #nevalynswegsweg.)and instructed me to turn on the flashlight,and shine it one the necklace,one held above the other in her hands.when the light hit them,light also going on the page,words appeared."what?" "Okay,so it says here not all the players have full control of their body most of the time.a kind of potion can be given to them,but.....what?"she said,confusion on her face."what's wrong?" "She looked up at me,fear on her face."h-herobrine wasn't the one controlling her..."she whispered."how do you know?" "Because....it says he can't.its a special potion,and only one person knows how to make it."

"Who?" "....abby."(a.n:I was planning on making it jose,but he's not cool enough. :p)"what?!no!who even wrote that?"I said,pointing to the book."herobrine's wife.apparently her real name is kayla,though." "Dude,how did you even find that?" "She told me where it was.said I need to know the truth." "But doesn't that mean that abby made alondra shoot her?where's the sense in that?" "I...don't know.maybe to make us think shes more vulnerable?I had been playing with the idea about it being someone else,I just thought it was herobrine." "But....where did she learn it from?" "Kayla said it was passed on throughout abby's family,some kind of spell book.no one outside of the family has ever even opened it."

"Does that mean...."my eyes widened in horror.nadia frowned."yup.jose murdered alondra for no reason...." "he killed my bestfriend!"I said,standing."hey!hey,calm down!" "How can I?!he murdered my friend,why are you so calm?!?she was your friend too!its like you don't even care!" "None of us knowed that alondra was being controlled at the time,okay,we need to except,and let go."

"Its not that easy!have you ever even lost someone before?!" She winced,my words hitting hard.she lowered her head,and my anger was gone.

"I'm sorry." "Yeah,its fine."she said,shrugging it off."let's just...try to make some sort of plan,okay?can you get the others for me?except for vivi,keep her here to watch abby.we need at least one person doing that."I nodded,leaving.

3rd person pov

As evelyn left,nadia,collapsed on her bed,sighing,as thoughts filled her head,all too fast to focus on any one of them.she felt guilt rise in the pit of her stomach,tears collecting in her eyes.she did lose someone,but that was the painful part.she barely even remembered her face.she whiped the tears,curling into a ball and singing to herself,downstairs everyone waited,except for viviana,who looked around abby's room,confused at the emptiness.but what no one knew,was in abby was in nadia's room right now.so quiet no one had even known she was there.

She heard everything,grinning as she went over what they had said in her mind.luckily for her,she knew how to make more of that potion.

And also one that would take away nadia's immortality.the last step of abby's vicious plan?she chuckled queitly,looking at the crying girl,as she sat in the closet.(a.n:oh mah gah!!!stalker!!)now,she just needed to pick them off,one by one.the truth?well,they wouldn't live long enough to know.

Well then.to lazy for bold,and hurray for late night posts!hope you guys enjoyed that chapter,if you did,don't forget to vote!!!love you peeps,and peace!!!