chapter 32:freedom

Sup guys!agirlcalledmama here!so,I have a serious announcement,but I'll save that for the book about my life and stuffz.anyway!how are you guys?its been a while....eh....being a girl sucks.not even gonna explain.just don't ask.on with the chapter!!!!!

Evelyn's POV

As we walked back,Jose was the only one talking.I assume he was just trying to lighten the mood,which was cool,but he needed to shut the fuck up.(I'm sorry Jose ;-;.case you haven't guessed,I'm trying to put t what we would most likely say.) He stopped when we encountered the first body.we all gagged,as we moved along."okay,just to warn you,there are still more bodies,so prepare your Butt's. "Nadia said,looking slightly sick.

I almost threw up at the sight of lalia and romie's bodies,quickly running pass with the others." Oh,chetos!!!!"I exclaimed,gagging."thank god for my frikkin weak stomach!"Nadia cried,before throwing up in a corner.Jose stood gagging."did that smell get worse?!?I swear!"Nadia said,wiping her mouth.we continued on,until we finally reached the hallway."frikkin finally..."Nadia whispered.

"What do we do now?" I asked."I don't know...."Nadia said,looking around."maybe we can find another place to set up camp?"Jose asked.me and Nadia nodded."seems like an okay plan."

"We still need to find a way out,though...." I said."I've got an idea!in real Minecraft,the game ends when you go to the end and defeat the end dragon,right?!?"Nadia exclaimed."yeah....so?"I said."what If we can get out that way?!?"she said,eyes lighting up."we've already lost so many people....there's no point in going back anymore....."I said."its worth a shot."Jose said,shrugging."come on,Evelyn."I sighed,nodding."fine."I said.let's do this.

Sorry...not that good....I've got other things on my mind....I'll explain.....hope you enjoyed this chapter,and if you did,don't forget to vote.love you peeps,and peace.