chapter 15:blood will spill

sup guys!thecrazygamergirl123 here!to clear things up,I finish all the chapters at different times,so I can finish half of it at night,go to sleep,wake up,go to school,get back and finish the chapter,so these beginning a.n.'s will probaly sound really out of place.yeah.also,this is how the chapters will be from now on,title wise.on with the chapter!!!

                 chapter 15:blood will spill

                  nadia's pov

        "what do you want?"I growled."don't be such a butt,nadia.after all,I am your brother."he laughed.I took out my sword,pointing at him."what do you want?"I asked,narrowing my eyes."come on.I just want to be back in the group."he said."besides,how will that defend you?"he said,motioning to the sword."you were always bad at pvp."he said."shut up."I said through gritted teeth."face it.you have nothing to offer this group.your useless."he growled."I am not."I said."oh really?when were you ever not?"he asked.I aimed my sword at his stomach,slicing.but all I sliced was air,for he had teleported."I'm everywhere,nadia."he said behind me.spinning around,I came face to face with my brother,eyes now glowing an eerie white."you are not my brother."I said,aiming the sword at it.

       "aw,so she figures it out.bravo."he said,clapping.he was now a boy I didn't recognize.short brown hair,white eyes,and the clothes of a regular steve skin."what do you want?!im done asking this question!"I shouted.he grinned."you owe me,nadia.you're still alive,aren't you?"he said,pointing to the necklace."w-what do you mean?"I whispered,holding the necklace in my hand."we made a deal.that necklace keeps you alive,but at what price?it will show you hallucinations.your deepeset fears and memories that you tried so hard to forget until it does break you."he snapped.

       he walked slowly around me,circling me."and when it does,I'll be here to see you fall.to watch you,not only take your own life.no!but also the life of the ones you love most.your dear friends."he laughed,a sick grin plastered on his face."and what if I don't end up killing myself?or my friends?"I ask."then you win.congrats!you escape!your free!"he said,clapping his hands."but so much is at steak.that necklace?its a portal.your way out of here.you cant tell anyone.for,if you tell your friends,game over.any sanity you had left will vanish Instantly,along with the only thing that can free you."he said."who are you?why are you doing this?!"I cried."I only go by one name."he said,holding up his index finger.

        "....they call me,"

             "herobrine."

lol.shit just got extremly real!!hope you enjoyed this chapter,if you did,don't forget to vote!love you peeps,and peace!!