chapter 8

sup guys!thecrazygamergirl123 here!I am back with another chapter!guess what?I have a twitter!are you proud of me mom?!on with the chapter!jdhhfjajhsejdjuayeah stuffz!

             jose's pov

      nadia walked back to her room,slamming the door behind her.that was interesting.what was that about?someone knocked on my door."hey,you alright?"viviana asked,standing in my door way.I smiled,and nodded."sure.why wouldn't I be?"I asked."because your always the one to get beaten up."she chirped.I made an ugly sad face at her."yeah,guess your right."I said,getting serious again.why was I so nervous all of the sudden,I shrugged it off,turning back to her."so,how did you get here?"I asked."long story."she mumbled."I'm not sure if you've noticed,but we're kinda trapped in a video game.we have time."I said,smirking.

     she laughed,and looked at me.she looked like she was stifling a laugh,looking past me."what's so funny?-"I was cut off by nadia start to hit me with a wooden plank."ah!what the crap?!"I yelled."BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF HIM!!!!BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF HIM!!!!!"she yelled continuisly."ah!ow!stop!"I yelled.she ran away,giggling insanely.by now,everyone was staring at me as I rolled around on the floor in pain.evelyn burst into laughter,followed by everyone else."what the crap!?"I said,annoyed."s-sorry!its just too funny!"evelyn yelled.nadia creeped up from around the corner."did I do good?"she asked.

       "fuck you."I said.she hung her head,walking away jokingly."why aren't you proud of me senpai?"she questioned.I smirked,taking out a egg,careful to make sure they don't see it.I threw it at her,a chicken coming out of it."the fuck brah?!"she said,holding her forehead where the egg hit her."look,your child!"I yelled.

    yup.that's a chapter.probaly really short,but I'm lazy.hope you enjoyed the chapter,and if you did,don't forget to vote!!!!love you peeps,and peace!!!!