chapter 20:a fight between friends

sup guys!agirlcalledmama here!did you like my prank? ;).muahahaha!

jose's pov

"leave.now."abby growled,not amused by my prescense at all.nadia shook with rage,hatred mirrored in her eyes."what if I don't?"I asked,smirking."then we'll kill yo-" "this is my battle to fight."nadia said,cutting abby off."are you crazy?!?!"she asked."from what I can remember,yes."nadia said,smiling."trust me."nadia said,slapping a by on the shoulder,and petting evelyn.i snickered,taking out a sword.she stood completely still,as i charged at her.the tip of my blade was about to plunge into her flesh,but she ender pearled away just in time.she took out a bow,shooting an arrow at me.i side stepped,and she laughed as i had just moved into another arrow.it hit my shoulder,and i groaned in pain.

I threw my sword at her head,but she moved to the side,the sword scraping her ear,making it bleed and cutting off hair.she touched her bleeding ear,looking at the crimson liquid on her fingertips.she growled,glaring at me.she put away the bow,taking out a sword.i didnt even really know why we were battling in the living room,but it was fine.i aimed at her heart,as i took out a bow.she dodged the arrow with ease,throwing her sword at me.I jumped,the sword scraping my leg.

I threw tnt at her face,watching it explode.I smirked,turning around,to see her standing behind me.she held a sword in her hand,grinning."what?!but,you were just-!and,you blew-!"I was too surprised for words,staring at the blade she held to my neck."shut up,or I cut this vein and you're dead."(TheRPGMinx reference!)she growled.her eyes glowed red. "1 14 7 17 25." the woman in my head whispered."too lazy to do math right now."I whined."plus,I'm kinda about to die." "god damn it boy,she's angry!reason with her.offer to betray herobrine." she said."are you crazy?!he'd kill me!"

"but think about it!do you really want to live like this?" she asked.I sighed,nadia looking at me more confused now then angry."okay,you can let me go now.I promise to quit working with herobrine."I stated.she looked at me suspiciously."how do I know I can trust you?"she asked.I looked at her."well,i don't know.but we can all try being friends?"I asked."ooooookaaaay?"she said,unsure,yet not removing her blade from my neck. "what are you doing!?" herobrine yelled from within my brain."can you move your blade from my neck?"I asked,ignoring herobrine. "you dare ignore me?!" he yelled.thunder struck somewhere outside,rain falling down.

"my god,that sound is awful!I hate it!"lalia yelled.nadia removed the sword and nodded."yeah.but still,yolo!"nadia yelled,running outside.evelyn ran out after her."yes!"she screamed,throwing herself into the rain.we all laughed and joined them,me forgetting what herobrine had said.the rain pelted abigail,who was forced out by evelyn and alondra,while nadia laughed and yelled"sacrifice!" we all laughed,not paying attention to the big,menacing(don't think wrong!you perve!)storm clouds.

"yes!I have the powa!"nadia yelled,running around in a circle."crap!"she said a second later,when she slipped on the mud,and landed on her face."we should probaly go inside now.stitch joses arm and make sure nadia stops being stupid."abby said after a while."heard that!"nadia said,lifting her face from the mud."how were you even breathing?"evelyn asked.nadia shrugged,getting up."I.....actually,do not know."nadia finished.abby rolled her eyes,tugging nadia in the house by her sleeve.we were all just walking inside,joking,when I felt a sharp pain in my leg.I screamed,my leg buckling,no longer able to support my own weight.

blood spurted out from my wound,and I could see glowing white eyes in the trees,and a bow.frikkin herobrine....I was losing blood fast,and the corners of my vision turned black."fuck!what do we do!?what do we do?!"nadia said,panicked.evelyn ran inside to find something to stop the bleeding,viviana,romie,and lalia frozen in place."whatdowedowhatdowedowhatdowedo?!?!"nadia said,holding her head and trying to think,her words becoming jumbled.

realization struck her,and she attempted to take off the necklace.abby was trying to stop the bleeding with paper,to no success.nadia panicked,taking out another sword,and holding out the chain of the necklace.she cut againt it,but it still wouldn't work.she sighed,holding the blade to her neck.oh my god....she cut her head off,her head falling to the floor.but her body continued to work,taking off the necklace,before putting the head back.abby threw up,the line where her head had been cut off still visible,and blood pouring out of it.she placed the necklace on me,and the wound on my leg dissappeared.

nadia's cut healed,as if it hadn't happened,evelyn dropping anything she had to try to help.I stood,staring at the necklace."how did?...." "I'll explain later."nadia said,running back inside.

hmmmm.....I feel like this chapter was extremly crappy.

abby's name keeps auto correcting to a by.frikkin peice of shit...hope you guys enjoyed this chapter,if you did,don't forget to vote!love you peeps,and peace!!