chapter 18:the cold truth

sup guys!thecrazygamergirl123 here!and I am back with another chapter!I was talking toto my friend viviana today.it was awkward.but you're not here to read about my personal shiz,so on with the chapter!!!

chapter 18:the cold truth

jose's pov

             I felt dizzy.how was I supposed to not,when I was staring at the body of someone who used to be my friend.especially when she opened her eyes after dying somehow,her glassy dead eyes staring at me,skin a light gray.the necklace glowed red and blue,her eyes blood red,just like the blood that spilled out onto the floor.despite her lifeless eyes,she had a wide grin on her face.I tried taking off the necklace.that's what he said he wanted.he didn't want anyone to escape this game.but the necklace stood still,not moving from its position around her neck.her smile grew impossibly wider,making it look inhuman.I looked around the room hurriedly,soft giggles filling the air.

             my eyes landed on a sword,picking it up and using it to try and break the chain.it didn't budge.the giggles turned into cackles,my nerves not calming down.panicing,I swung the sword,her head falling off,the same grin plastered on her face.I took the necklace from her bleeding neck,turning around and about to exit the room when I remembered something.the first time she died.her body.it disappeared.vanishing completely.then how come it wasn't dissappearig now......? my thoughts were cut off by a small thunk! from behind me.

             I spun around,eyes landing on a decapitated nadia."h-how?"I asked.the body grabbed the head,plopping it back into place."nice thing.she's immortal."her voice came out high pitched,making my ears hurt."but of course,she doesn't know that.now if you could please just return the necklace...."she said,her smile growing.she snatched the necklace,putting it around her neck.the wounds went away,mending themselves.she turned back to normal,coughing and gasping for air. "she's immortal." the voice giggled in its high pitched voice. "this is the cold truth.you can't kill her,not even if you tear of every limb,and take out every last organ and take out all of her blood.she will continue living." the voice giggled.

              I leapt out the window,landing on my feet and running."who are you?"I whisper. "your new concious.everyone in this game has one." she said,pausing. "I used to be like her." she sighed,sadness filling her voice. "I used to be free.joke around with my friends and play video games.but then we were dragged into here.herobrine had declared me as the most beautiful woman he had ever seen,and now I'm stuck here forever,as his wife.I have my own body and soul,yet I'm already dead." she said.I stopped in my tracks."how come we can't kill her then?"I asked. "that's the most important thing to me.I've had it since the real world.but it has magic powers.I want her to escape.so I will protect her.she won't end up like me.none of them will." she whispered.

              I sat underneath a tree,catching my breath.I knew herobrine wouldn't like me 'slacking',though,so I got back up,despite feeling too lazy.I needed to get that neckalce somehow,so I climbed a tree,jumping into the house through a random window.I was met with a gray room,songs all over the walls,along with drawings and hoodies.a desk stood,placed next to her desk.I examined it.a laptop and books sat on it,along with uncompleted songs.a bright yellow necklace lay on the bed,most likely a present i could assume,due to the fact that a small tag was attatched.i picked it up,examining it. To:evelyn. From:the voice in your head. huh.I guess me and nadia aren't the only one with voices in our head.tghen again,I am one of the voices in her head.I stared down at it.I walked out the room,down the hall to nadia's room.

              the blood was gone,along with nadia,but noise could be heard from downstairs.I turned towards the stairs,listening."do you remember anything?"I'm guessing abby said."no....".is that nadia?I looked around the corner,only intending to catch a slight glimpse of what was going on,but I gasped at what I saw.nadia's eyes were a different color,along with the necklace.both a blue color.did they change with her mood?     "19 1 4." that lady in my head whispered.I was confused, 'til I realized she was talking about letters.I ran to the gray room,grabbing a paper and pencil,and quickly scribbling. 

      19=s 1=a 4=d  sad?I guess that made sense.I went back out,tiptoeing to the stairs again."...there is one thing I remember,though."nadia said."really?!what is it?!"lalia said,clearly eager to see what she still knew."jose."nadia whispered."that's all."

hmmm.I don't think jose would really be the only thing I would remember.jose can suck it.and die.in a hole.a fiery death.yup. :p.hope you enjoyed this chapter,if you did,don't forget to vote!!!love you peeps,and peace!!!