chapter 29:is escape possible?

Sup guys!agirlcalledmama here!!that moment when you haven't been on wattpad for so long,you forget how you start your chapters.....fuck!but in all seriousness-ness,I haven't updated in a bit.id like to explain that its mainly because I'm doing more crap on my other account.for some reason,I just really like to make the fanfics I'm making on that account,thing,but,anyways,on with the chapter!!

Nadia's pov

It was....pretty cold.then again,what did I expect?I mean,I was kinda strapped to a metal table,in a cold room,while homo-brine was disecting me.(a.n:I have nothing against homosexuals.just gonna point that out.)it was kinda weird,y'know?although,I was being shown my own organs,so I guess it made sense.

"Oh!hold on,it appears this sword...isn't working too well.can't seem to cut through this peice of flesh here...."herobrine said."probaly cause your using a wooden nearly dead-sword."I retorted,struggling to try to escape from my restraints."you've got a bit of a bark on you,don't you?"he said."mmm,nope."I said,shaking my head.he rolled his eyes,but you wouldn't really be able to tell,considering his eyes were pure white."well,the way I see i-" "just go get another sword!"I said,interupting.

He walked out of the room,grumbling to himself.once he was gone,I struggled once again to get free.my hands were locked down to the table....or that's what he thought.I easily slid my hands out,freeing my legs,before closing my stomach up.I didn't need to stitch or anything.what would I even stitch it with?a string and sword?that actually didn't sound too bad,but I didn't really think that id have enough time.

I looked at my wrists,and then at the table where I had lay."for once,I'm glad my hands are so small."I muttered,grinning slightly.I looked around the room,noticing a window,made out of blocky glass.I would punch it,but one,that'd make a lot of noise,and two,it'd hurt like fuck."what am I thinking?I just got disected...."I mumbled,clutching my stomach.

I shook my head,looking around more.what could I use in here?I noticed a crafting table,a chest next to it.how did I not notice that?!?!I rushed to the chest,opening it and searching it,finding sticks and wood.my god,herobrines dumb.I took them,crafting a pickaxe quickly,before digging at the stone walls.the hole was large enough for me to fit through,and just as I finished,the door opened,herobrine walking in,looking down.

He looked up,mouth dropping open,before I quickly slid through the hole,closing it quickly behind me.I looked around,and gasped as I recognized the area I was in.I looked behind me,fear growing in me.this is.....the cave I met vivi.my eyes widened,before I realized something else.the cave was extremly close to home.I ran,my legs burning,back to the house.I burst through the door,everyone either pacing or in deep thought,before they saw me."how did you get ba-" "we need to leave."I said,interupting evelyn.

"Why?" "You don't understand,please,go upstairs,and pack your crap!"I yelled,my heart beating loudly."slow down,what's wrong?"lalia said,standing."okay,how did you guys get here?"I said.they all stood still,as if confused."what do you mean?we've been here the entire time.we were looking for you,you didn't tell us your were going for a walk...?"evelyn said.my eyes widened."y-you.....what?"I paced,rubbing my face,trying to make my head stop pounding.

"How do you not remember?" "Remember what?"lalia said,slightly annoyed."w-we were kidnapped...and abby!she tortured all of us!"they looked at me,with a questioning look on their faces."what are you talking about?abby's upstairs!"jose said,speaking up.I felt my blood run cold,as abby came down the stairs at that moment.

"Nadia!where were you?you just went missing."she said,smiling.but something was off.and that's when I realized it.she held a syringe in her hand,full of a black liquid,a hint of blood on it.I looked at all the others,and I almost gagged.there was a small hole in all of their necks,blood trickling out slowly,that they didn't seem to notice.they just all looked at me.with those wondering glances.

I screamed slightly,running upstairs,before locking myself in my room.

So,I just finished this.ehh.sorry bout lack of updates.I'm trying.hope you enjoyed this chapter,and If you did,don't forget to vote!!love you peeps,and peace!!!!