chapter 31:mistakes and loss

Sup guys!agirlcalledmama here!im sick.....fuck.not many of you know me in real life,but when I get sick,its frikkin bad,to the point where I act like I'm on drugs,really tired,or worst case,refusing to eat due to projectile vomiting!(its happened in front of all of my family......I'm ashamed.)in fact,I even once threw up on my bed,but Im saving that for my life in a book,so look out for that!now,if you excuse me,I gotta go blow my nose!I'm kidding!ahahaha!eh.......on with the chapter!!!!

Still nadia's pov,cause I'm not creative and crap.

The metallic scent was there.which is why I was confused when I saw a clean,white room,with nothing but a table made out of stone slabs in the center.this room also seemed a lot larger then it seemed before.....maybe abby did some work with redstone?maybe even pistons......wish I could do crap like that.....then I could like,be a cave woman and no one would discover the secret entra-

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard a soft meow.I looked around me,and saw a black cat come out of the darkness.did she find ocelots and tame them?that's strange.....we don't have jungle biomes......unless she traveled really far....I checked my pockets/inventory,guess you could say,for a torch,pulling it out,I looked around the room.brewing stations lined the room,chests filled to the brim with potions,and human heads decorating the walls.I shivered,and squealed,when I saw captivated spiders being kept behind iron bars,a iron door the only way in.

She probaly uses the eyes for potions.the entire time,the cat watched me silently,simply sitting in the middle of the room.I walked out of the room swiftly,heading down the stairs to retrieve evelyn."evelyn!evely-"I stopped dead in my tracks when I reached the bottom of the stairs,and no one was their.I poked my head into the kitchen.nothing.headed back upstairs,checking her room.nope.my room?empty.

Cold fear placed itself in my heart,and I went back to the door leading to abby's room.but something was different....the room held a darker essence,so strong,that I was afraid to enter.but I did.and I regretted it.because the smell of blood came back,and with it,that feeling.

The feeling that immediatly went away when I saw the injured cat.it lay on the floor,meowing in pain,squirming as blood came out of its leg.it stained her black fur,and I picked her up,searching for a potion of healing around the room,grinning when I found one.I put the bottle in my pocket,taking the cat back to my room.I took out a sword,ripping a part of a blanket,wrapping it around the small feline's injured leg,before taking out the bottle,and forcing some of the liquid down the cats throat.

The cat gagged and coughed,before resuming as if he wasn't injured at all.I returned to abby's room,at last noticing a door that suddenly appeared.heading towards it,I realized first to bring potions of healing with me,stuffing them in my pocket,before I hesitatly opened it,and found it lead down a dark corridor.I held the cat close to me,petting it softly as I traveled down the corridor,slight panic going through me,because the farther I moved away from the door,the less light there was.

I felt a single tear go down my cheek(yes,this is how afraid I am of the dark.to the point where I cry if I am left in a dark area.usually,its not just a single tear though. .-.)before I took out the torch again,with a shaky hand,making sure to still have a good grip on the cat,without hurting her.(if you couldn't guess,yes,I want a cat.only problem is my dads allergic and him and his girlfriend hate them. :(.and I don't really have room for a kitty,so,sad face.)

I finally reached the end of the corridor,and there was yet another door.I opened it,hearing laughter all around me."herro?"I said,wondering where the hell everyone was.I shrugged,and was shocked to finally see people.make that,two bodies.lalia and romie.both cold,and dead.their limp bodies had several deep wounds on the skulls.huge gashes that could've been made with....a shovel?

My breath became erratic,as I turned away and moved on.more doors.four more,to be exact.I picked the fourth,seeing as four was my favorite number,and felt that cat shiver in my arms.I pet it softly,hoping to calm the cat and myself.this room wasn't too bad.well,except for the body of another dead friend.viviana,draped on the wall,face caked in blood,to the point where you couldn't see her face.I ran,turning a corner,opening a door that finally lead to a bigger room.

In the center,a throne,a figure sitting in it.two limp bodies lay on either side.bloddy,but breathing,it seemed,despite the fact that they probaly shouldn't be.one,a girl,had a arrow through the side.the other,a boy,a sword through the skull,a necklace around the.....wait........it clicked at that moment.evelyn and jose.the only ones not dead yet.in the throne,abigail.

"A-abby?" "Did you like what I did with the place?don't even ask me how I made this all,the process was all so long and confusing!"she sighed,smiling."oh,did you like the decor?I made it myself.see,don't worry.the blood won't go to waste!I'm going to use it to paint a beautiful picture!doesn't it sound great?"she said excitedly,standing up.she moved towards me,looking at the cat I held."that's a nice kitty.mind if I hold him?"I backed away,frightened.I didn't know what to do.I wasn't good at pvp.....I looked around the room more,seeing items that lined the walls.

Not good at pvp,decent at parkour.worth a shot.I sprinted,jumping from shelf to shelf,higher.what was with her and so many shelves?this had to be unnatural!so swept up in my thoughts,I tripped,falling on my face,realizing she was jumping up after me.I held the necklace in my hand,willing a burst to come out of it.it shot out,striking her in the chest,but the power knocking me back,off the shelf,as I held onto the cat."faaaq!"I yelled,as I fell onto the hard floor,cringing at the crack noise my body made.I dashed to my friends,taking out the potions of healing,forcing it down their throats.they seemed to get slightly better,taking out the thing that impaled them.of course,jose healed right away,but evelyn needed time.

"Why do you have a cat?"jose asked,pointing at it.I shrugged."I like cats." "You like cats?" "Yup." "You know what I like?" "What?" "Bumper cars!" "Not the time for jokes!",I said,giving him the pretty little kitty,before he started to tell the cat his bucket list,probaly slightly more retarded than usual from blood loss."jose,don't torture the cat!oh,and a donut is not a bucket!"I argued."they both have wholes!" "But you cant eat a bucket,can you?!?"

He made a derp face,saying how he was a cow and then saying cluck.
In that time,abby remained knocked out on the floor,and I quickly tied her to the throne finding some string and making a rope.by now,evelyn was already fine,being able to stand without falling down from being too weak,and jose....well,he was still retarded,just not as much."hey!"jose said."oh,did I say that out loud?!?"I exclaimed,laughing."you hurt my feelings."he said.I shrugged,before petting his hair,and he attempted to move away.

I took the cat in my arms,torturing evelyn with it,since she was allergic to cats."douchebag!d-douchebag!"she yelled,covering her mouth and nose,and trying to escape,as I laughed maniacally."we almost just died and you're being mean!"she yelled,upset."I know!I don't give a fuck!"I laughed,before evelyn began to hit me."hey,hey!if we ever get back to the real world,I'll get you skittles."I said."only if they're skittle cows." "Evelyn,those don't exist.that's something we made for our school project." "So?!"she said back,and I hit her."baka!"I said.".....what does that mean?"evelyn questioned,and jose came out of nowhere."milk?"he asked,and I rolled my eyes."how bout we get out of here,pack most of our stuff,and leave?" "What about the others?"jose asked.I froze.

"The others.....they're dead."they both stopped,cringing slightly."we're gonna need to see them on the way back."I stated,which made me gag at the memory of the bodies."if you're gonna throw up,don't throw up on me!"evelyn said,slapping me away."oh,thank you for being such a caring friend and considering the fact that I'm about to vomit!"I said sarcastically,pushing her slightly.

"What are we gonna do about abby,though?" "There's nothing we can do."

"We've alrady lost her,to her own mistakes."

My god,this took way too long to type out.I'm doing shorter chapters now.my tablet broke slightly,which kinda sucks,because so did my headphones.god,damn it!I'm tired.imma go pass out now.hope you liked this chapter,and if you did,don't forget to vote!!!!love you peeps,and peace!!!by the way,this chapter has some words.you be appreciative,because that's a fricken lot.okay,yeah,imma go pass out now.why am I still typing?no idea.I need sleep.someone kill ke and put me out of my misery.secretly I am trying to get 1666 words.don't judge me,okay!!!......yeah......bye.