Chapter i forgot the number:letting go?pt. 1

Sup guys!agirlcalledmama here!!OH MAH GAH I JUST HAD AN EPIC IDEA FOR A FUTURE CHAPTER,BUT I FEEL LIKE ID BE MAKING TOO MANY THINGS HAPPEN AT ONCE,SO FOR NOW THIS WILL JUST BE A FILLER CHAPTER,BUT IS GONNA BE SO WORTH IT,I SWEARZ.this idea might not actually be that good,but im happy cuz for once i dont have major writers block!!!yay!!!!this is way too long,so on with the chapter!!!!

Evelyn's pov

As soon as we arrived at the house,I went up the stairs,into my room,and layed on the bed.it didn't make sense.alondra could be bogus,but why would she attempt to kill us?I got up,opening the door slowly and poking my head into the hallway.it was silent.everyone must be in there rooms.I slowly crept down the stairs,into the kitchen.I opened the fridge,taking out a beer,opening it before taking a sip.

I headed back up the stairs,stopping in front of a white door.the words 'welcome to nadia's corner.da best corner in da world.'not going back to my room yet.I knocked,hearing a groan and shuffling before the door opened."herro dere."(i actually do say this.either that or sup.)nadia said,standing in the doorway."hello."I said."so,what brings you here friend?"she asked."I have a question."I answered.she nodded,stepping out of the doorway and plopping down cross legged on her bed."shoot."she said.

I walked in,closing the door behind me,and sat on her bed."why do you think alondra turned evil?"I asked.she seemed to ponder my question,before answering."i dont know.maybe she was sick of us.maybe she wanted more power."she said.she looked down at her hands,lost in thought."or maybe she was forced."she mumbled to herself.

Uh,really short chapter.this wasn't even supposed to be the entire chapter,I had written more,but wattpad was a douche and deleted it.so,I'll put up the rest tommorrow cause I'm sleepy and my moms telling me to go to bed.hurray for late night posts!!hope you enjoyed this chapter,if you did,don't forget to vote!!!love you peeps,and peace!!!