chapter 19:what?

sup guys!thecrazygamergirl123 here!sorry I didn't update.my tablet was dead the entire weekend and I couldn't charge it because my charger was at my dads house.I've been at my friends lalia and romies house almost the entire weekend,just playing video games.but I'm back home now!along with le new chapter.:3.oh!and guess what?!I carved a pumpkin.are you proud of me?!on with the chapter!!!

                    chapter 19:what?

          abigail's pov

     I got up.it looks like she can't really remember anything.not even me.I paced back and forth,considering the solutions to the problem."um.....video games!!!"I said."she loves them,doesn't she?"I asked."yup.as far as we know."romie said.I grabbed nadia,who hissed,and dragged her to the xbox.I forced her to play black ops with romie,while I had a talk with the rest of the group."okay,so if the only thing she remembers is....him,"I said,not wanting to remember the traitor.

      "what does it mean?"I sighed.evelyn gasped in realization."maybe he was trying to get the necklace?"she said.I nodded in agreement. something tells me its much more than that the voice in my head whispered.wait,since when was there a voice in my head?!"actually,maybe its another thing too?"I suggested,trusting the voice."but what would it be?"lalia questioned.I shrugged."damn it!"nadia yelled,throwing her control as she lost another round of one in the chamber.

    "you butt!"she yelled."did playing video games bring back any memories?"I asked."yes.gaming.lots of gaming.like,frikkin' 6 years of gameing.and we're like 11 and shiz."she said.I rolled my eyes,and she shoved me."so,abby."she began."you remember my name!"I exclaimed."yup.and...."she said."#abigel!!"she yelled,running upstairs.a scream was heard."guys!halp!"she said.we all ran,nadia running towards us.jose stood at the top of the stairs."so,we meet again?"he said,grinning.

                     "friends."

this is probaly extremly short and crappy.but I'm lazy and have writer's block.plus I get easily distracted by friends and shiz,and I mentioned that I'm writing a book on paper,so I'm doing that for fun.my schools halloween dance is coming up.not sure if going or not.hmmmm.the funny thing is we were playing truth or dare today(evelyn,abby,alondra,me)and evelyn got a dare that she wrote that she needed to go to the dance.hehe.loser.hope you guys enjoyed this chapter,and if you did,don't forget to vote!!!!love you peeps,and peace!!!