chapter 10

sup guys!!!thecrazygamergirl123 here!!!I can't remember if I updated yesterday or not....oh well!my knee hurts like hell.I fell today,like 6 hours ago and it just started bleeding again....I wish I could show it to you,it looks really gross.anyways,on with the chapter!!!

                        abigail's pov

      I lay in my own room,staring up at the ceiling.I knew something was up with nadia.it was my job as her best friend to know.but what was it?was she hiding something from us?the moon was still high up in the sky.I shuffled up,going to the window,which happened to be looking over the ocean we crossed to get here.I smiled at the two people down by the ocean.I could clearly make them out as viviana and jose.I shook my head,going downstairs.I crafted a bow and some arrows.

      shooting always helped me think.I headed outside,making sure not to interupt vose.I set up a target using white and red wool.I shot the arrows into the darkness,hitting the middle multiple times.I inhaled deeply,taking out another arrow,pulling it back. what could it be?does she hate us?does she hate jose?well,yeah she does,but what else? I let the arrow go,flying through the darkness.I heard the sounds of spider,zombies and skeletons places nearby,but I continued,pulling out another arrow,pulling It back.  she's been acting weird since she got the necklace,maybe when she died-wait!the necklace! I let the arrow fly,running back to the house.I swung the front door open.

       I ran up the stairs clumsily,stopping outside nadia's door.I tiptoed,hoping that there were no squeaky(can't spell for shit) floorboards.I opened the door slowly,glad when it didn't squeak.nadia lay on her side,on her bed.soft snores escaped her mouth,as I approached.I closed the space,at the side of her bed.the green necklace caught the moonlight,making it shine.I reached for it,slowly tugging it up and over her head.the necklace changed color,to a deep red,the color of blood. it is never to be removed.place it back. a voice whispered.I stood in place,frightened and confused as to where the voice came from,or what it wanted.

        I'm warning you. it said. place it back. it repeated. PLACE IT BACK!!! it yelled angrily. place it back place it back place it back place it back place it back place it back. it repeated over and over and over again. I warned you. it growled.nadia's eyes flew open,glowing a bright grren in the darkness.they turned the same blood red as the necklace,as blood poured through her mouth,spilling out onto the covers.she coughed,gasping for air,but all it did was bring out more of the deep red liquid.the red suddenly burst through her chest.I rushed to pull the necklace back arond her neck,and once I did,the coughing and blood stopped.the blood on the covers went away.

        I quickly yanked open the door,the only evidence of what just happened were red streaks in her once green eyes,the blood red of the necklace,and a single,red tear falling down her cheek.

well,crap.things turned to shit fast,and then became okay again even faster.hope you enjoyed this chapter,if you did,don't forget to vote!!love you peeps,and peace!!!!!