chapter 24:the fuq?

sup guys!!agirlcalled123-no!acrazygamergir-aw,fuck it!in all seriousness-ness,sup guys!!agirlcalledmama here!!how are you guys?I'm just sitting here,writing a story down on paper and trying to draw the characters so far in it.yea,not going to well.I suck at anything art related.evelyn and abigail and vanessa are the only good ones in my group of friends.not alondra.alondra sucks at drawing.....anyways!on with the chapter!!!

                         nadia's pov

          I stood and looked in awe at the building that towered over us."how do we get in?"I asked,frantic."well,there are kind of mods and stuff in here and updates.maybe we can make rope?and then we can shoot an arrow with the rope on it,and we can climb on it."romie suggested."or-just hear me out-we can use*gasp*ladders!!"lalia said,making it look like romie was dumb.(he is.)"shouldn't we make a cobblestone bridge?"I asked,holding a stack of cobblestone in my hands."yeah,you make the bridge."lalia said."what why me?!"I whined,frowning."because you always do it."lalia said. "that was in computer!!"I yelled."still!you're god damn immortal!"romie yelled."oh, yeah.forgot about that."I said, starting to build the bridge.

      "Be quick! Another ghast is coming."Lalia said."don't rush me!"I yelled, looking over my shoulder,frowning.i finished halfway,before the ghast came dangerously close."ehhhhh!!!cacoon!"I said,building a cacoon of cobblestone around me."nadia?!what about us!you're the immortal one!"romie said."frik!keep forgetting!"I said,digging my way out.I finished the rest of the bridge,as the ghast shot a fire ball at me."fuck!"I yelled,jumping out of the way."uh,HALP?!?"I yelled."you're immortal,you'll be fine!"evelyn yelled,sitting on the ground,as if she was watching a show."yeah,I'll just come back to life,but IT STILL HURTS LIKE HELL!!!ITS DYING,WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?!?!"I yelled back,waving my arms in wild gestures.

       I shot at the ghast,running to the tower on the other side of the bridge."get over here before I decide to push you all in the lava!"abby threw sticks and a crafting table at me,and I hastily made ladders,placing them on the side of the tower."go,go,go!"I said,waiting until everyone was up.I climbed,and entered through the small window."where are they?"I asked the others,who shrugged as we looked for alondra."oh,you mean us?"I heard from behind me.everyone looked,to see herobrine and alondra.

Except herobrine was smiling,as alondra aimed a bow at evelyn's head.

*gasps*oh mah gah!stuff has happened.was too lazy to add bold text to this.deal with it!hope you guys enjoyed this chapter,if you did,don't forget to vote!!love you peeps,and peace!!!