chapter 25:betrayal?!

Sup guys!agirlcalledmama here!how are you guys?ehhhh.I'm bored,and watching a scary movie last night didn't help.I litterally thought that a shoe was a hand underneath my bed.no more weed for m-i mean scary movies!no more scary movies for me!shit...they know..they know! Me,everybody.*sighs*I'm stupid.I swear.on with the chapter!!

Evelyn's pov

She realeased the arrow,and i yelped,jumping out of the way."alondra!i dont want to hurt you!"i yelled,but she just smirked,grabbing another arrow.i sighed,taking out my bow and arrow.i pulled the arrow back,aiming at alondra before letting it go.she turned into an enderman,teleporting behind me.i dropped the bow,taking out a sword as i spun around.she turned back to herself,taking out a sword.she swung at me,and i was only able to block few of her hits.i only realized my chest plate was broken when she swung at my shoulder,barely missing and cutting flesh.i groaned in pain.she was too strong.she grinned,kicking me,sending me flying back,crashing into a wall.i let out a short yell in pain,beforeshe charged towards me with her sword.i prepared for the pain of the blade going through my stomach,as i shut my eyes,but it never came.i slowly opened my eyes,view blocked by another figure.

Jose's pov(he wanted to be the one that killed alondra)

I stood as the blade hit my chestplate,and took out my sword.alondras eyes widened,realizeing she had no armor on.i swung at her,and she ducked down,the blade of my sword narrowly missing her head.she took out a potion of swiftness,drinking it before running away.i ran after her,jumping on the wall and threw a knife at her head.she gasped,as the knife skimmed her ear,leaving it bleeding.i grinned,hopping down from the wall,before chasing after her.she tunred into a bat,flying around the large room of the tower.

I groaned,taking out a bow before shooting at her multiple times.i took a glance to where evelyn once was,to find she was already rushed to safety by nadia and abby.i looked back to alondra,who had already changed back to her normal self before taking out her bow again.she pulled the arrow back,letting it go.but it flew past my shoulder.

And plummeted into abby's stomach.she fell down,a pool of blood around her.evelyn and nadia panicked,trying to stop the bleeding.i turned back to the devil,and she smiled.but it was almost...sad.as if she really didnt want to hurt anyone.she looked back to the group trying to help abby,and i quickly crept to her while she was distracted."hi."i said behind her,making her jump slightly.i took my sword back out,spinning it around in my hand."hello."she replied."i like the way things turned out.i get to kill you."i said,approaching her."you might be evelyn's best friend,but i knew you were evil from the start,"i paused,and stepped closer to her."but i guess i should thank you.i mean,the battle was pretty cool."

"But i think its time you leave....this earth."i said,looking at her.i raised my sword to stab her,but a sharp pain went through my chest."i think id rather stay."she said,grinning.i looked down,seeing alondra's hand clutching the blade stuck in my rib cage,blood spilling everywhere.i looked up again,and alondra removed her hand.i pulled the knife out,the blade bloody,and watched as alondra's expression changed to one of horror."see,thats the nice thing about this necklace."i said,holding up the green necklace."now,"i began,smiling widely.she backed up slowly,eyes wide as i followed."i think its time for you to.....go to sleep."i said,laughing as i stabbed her through the head,the light fading from her eyes.i grinned,pulling my blade out,and decapitating her head.i walked back to the group,smiling impossibly wide.

"Hey,jose?are you okay?youre covered in blood!"nadia exclaimed."what did you do to alondra?!?"evelyn said,panicking.i grinned,walking across the cobblestone bridge,and they followed,awaiting my answer.i stopped once on the other side,turning to them."dont worry."

"i put her to sleep."

So...that happened.oh mah gah.jose cut off alondras head....meh.ive read worse.hope you enjoyed this chapter,and if you did,dont forget to vote!!!love you peeps,and peace!!!