chapter 13

sup guys!!!!thecrazygamergirl123 here!!this one might be short.I'm too lazy at the moment,even though it is frikkin like 2 days after the last update and I should make a longer chapter cause you guys are awesome and stuff and-*deep inhale*I owe it to you guys,its just I'm haveing really bad writers block,and I was sick most of yesterday so yeah.on with the chapter!

                    abby's pov

       "why are you talking to me about crushes?you still haven't told me who you like."I said,narrowing my eyes and crossing my arms at her.her eyes went wide."well,that's too bad."she said finally,sticking her tongue out at me.I rolled my eyes,getting off the couch.she got up as well,running to the kitchen."I'm raiding the fridge!"she called back to me.I laughed,trying to figure out what to yell back at her."slow down fat horse!"I yelled.she stopped,turning back to me."don't make me forget to feed you,dog."she said,glaring at me."you're gonna forget to feed me anyways."I said."I know."she said,looking through the fridge.

        "yes!"she suddenly said,pulling out a-"why the hell are you taking out a watermelon?"I said,pointing at the fruit she was struggling to carry.she set it on the table,taking out a sword to cut it."I'm eating it."she said simply,cutting the watermelon."its one of my favorite fruits,along with le tomato."she said."tomatoes aren't fruits."I argued.she glared at me,while she bit a peice of watermelon."yes they are."she said on a mouthful of watermelon.I was about to protest,when she climbed onto the counter.

       "TOMATOES ARE FRUITS TOO!!EQUAL RIGHTS FOR TOMATOES!!!"she screamed."SHUT UP!"I yelled,throwing a peice of watermelon at her,which splatted on her face.she wiped it off,blinking her eyes."my eyes.they burn."she said,her eyes twitching."oh well."I said.she hopped off the counter,continuing to nibble on her watermelon,as she walked back to the fridge."nomch nomch nomch nomch."she said,while searching the fridge and eating."found it!"she said.a minute later,she threw a chicken at my face.

        she grabbed the watermelon,giggling as she ran up to her room."YOU PEICE OF CRAP!!"I yelled up the stairs.

this one was just supposed to be silly,and not many of the other characters were shown.in all seriousness,I frikkin love tomatoes.and watermelon.even though I lost my first tooth because of watermelon.that sh*t was painful.and hella ironic,which I'll probaly explain in the book of my life.hope you enjoyed this chapter,if you did,don't forget to vote!!!love you peeps,and peace!!!!