chapter 6

sup guys!!!thecrazygamergirl123 here!too lazy to write a better a.n!on with le chapter!!

         nadia's pov

    "h-how do I explain this?"I said,messing with my fingers."I don't know.how do you?"viviana asked,pushing me to speak."first,let my brother go."I said.they released him."go away."I growled at my brother.he took no time to scramble back to his feet and run."you look....different."viviana said.I looked down at my new clothes.a light blue hoodie,black outlining it.the mint green ribbon was gone,replaced by dark blue headphones,a small mic attached.my hair looked how it did in real life,except more wavy than curly,and my glasses were gone.my pants were a normal black,my shoes a midnight blue."well,how I look in real life,except I don't know what color my eyes are."I said.

      "so,how are you alive?didn't you die?"jose asked."I did.but I got a second chance."I mumbled,looking at the floor."how?"they all asked at the same time."never do that again,that was hella creepy."I said."and,I made a deal...."I trailed off.how do I explain something as weird as this?I dug into my shirt,which was underneath my hoodie,pulling out a necklace,which shone dark green.not exactly my favorite color.in act,I hated it."when I died,it wasn't like normal minecraft.no "you died!"screen or anything.I was alone,"I began."then there was just this bright light.came out of no where.I followed it,finding this necklace."

               flashback!!! :3

        I stumbled around,nearing closer to the light.a necklace?it was dark green,my least favorite color,with a silver outline.the chain was also silver."this is your last chance.this necklace can help you escape,or destroy you if you give it the power to.and your friends?it can benefit them, too.but it comes with a price.if you choose this second chance,you will need to live with me inside your head,along with the powers of the necklace that can lead you to victory,or prehaps you and your friends deaths."a smooth voice whispered.it was like silk,but I was confused on what to do."choose."it whispered.I looked around.blackness surrounded me.one reason why I should take the necklace.I hate the dark.two.I need to help my friends.I snatched up the necklace,putting it around my neck.the voice laughed."it will change your appearance to how you look in the real world,except for one small detail.anyways,hope to talk to you soon."the voice giggled,sending chills up my spine,as I was teleported back to the cave where I died,gasping for air,and laying on the floor.

            flashback over!!! :3

       "and that's how I'm still alive."I explained."green."evelyn said.I quirked an eyebrow at her."what?"I asked."your eyes.they're green."she explained.made sense."well,I have materials for a house.should we live here?"I asked.everyone nodded,and we all began to build a house.I was digging up sand,getting glass for the house.I wasn't going to tell them what I heard before I came back here,but the words will still fresh in my mind,making me cringe.the words rang in my ears. "wrong choice.I will destroy you all." the smooth voice called.

                "even if it kills you."

holy crap!sorry if this one wasn't to long,I was procrastinating.woops.anyways,if you liked this chapter,don't forget to vote!!love you peeps,and peace!!!!!