chapter 1

sup guys!thecrazygamergirl123 here!if you haven't guessed,yes,I will play the character Nadia.yeah.oh my god I'm in the hospital while writing this,and I just got like 3 shots ;-;.halp.on with the chapter!!!

        nadia's pov

         "damn it!"I yelled,smacking my keyboard."stop killing me!"I yelled at my brother."why should I?"he questioned."I will go in that room and slap you."I threatened."suuuure."he said.I threw down my headphones,and ran to his room,slapping him."ow ow ow!stop!"he said.I ran back,giggling insanely,and put my headphones back on."what was that?!"evelyn laughed,dying."beating up my brother."I said."okay so who's still on?"I asked."me." came a chorus of replies from my friends evelyn,abby,jose,lalia,alondra and romie.don't forget about my annoying brother,fabian.

           "hey,what's up mama?"lalia said before killing me."what the frik brah!!!???"I yelled,angered."how dare you refer to me by my ign!"I yelled."I think nadia just bacame murderous."evelyn said."ATHEIST!"jose yelled."really,jose?" I asked."couldn't help it."he responded,laughing."woah,guys,I found something really weird."romie said."how weird?"I asked."super mega ultra duper weird."romie said."romie,shut the fuck up."lalia said,calmly.

           "m kay,where are you?"I asked,making my character sprint."ummm.....near....my house?yeah."he said.I took out my map,and followed the little green dot that was romie.I finally reached it,and everyone else was already there.I looked at it in awe."what is it?I've never seen anything in minecraft like this before."I said."looks like a portal."romie said."romie,did anyone ask you to speak?no.so shut up felisha."lalia said."what do we do with it?"abby questioned. "I say yolo."I said as I made my character jump in the completely yellow portal.the loading screen came up,showing I was teleporting.except not like a place like the nether or anything.my head began to pound,and my heart beat eratically.I groaned,and flopped onto my keyboard."head...is....killing....me."I said,my vision fading in and out.many groans were heard,as everyone jumped in the portal. something wasn't right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       I woke up panting,and my head killing me.looking around,everything was blocky.I looked down at my hands.holy crap.I was a part of minecraft!!well,sort of.I still looked like a normal human,but I was wearing the clothes of my skin.I touched the back of my head and felt the familiar mint green bow in my characters hair.my hair was...."why I s my hair light blue!?"I screamed to no one in particular.I looked down at my body.holy crap.I was wearing a black hoodie,a white t shirt peeking out from underneath.my pants were a sea green,and my shoes were a dark blue with white laces.basicly,I was really blue.

        I knew for a fact that my eyes would still be brown,because that's how I designed my skin.I spun around,seeing evelyn,looking at her clothes.a black long sleeve,gray jeans and black shoes.her hair was longer,and her eyes were light gray."evelyn!!"I said,smiling.I stopped when I noticed her gamer tag floating above her head."shit."I muttered,knowing what was coming next.evelyn grinned."sup mama."she said,before bursting out with laughter."shut up."I grumbled.then I smirked."how you doing TheWolf22?"I asked.she glared at me,and I laughed before realizing my friends standing around me.jose in a assasins creed skin,lalia in a dress,which she seemed to not like,my brother in his weird skin that didn't even look like him,and romie in a-i burst out laughing."romie! you're in a freaking baby ghast skin!"I laughed.

         "shut up,buttcrack."he grumbled."alondra,you look like a barbie."I said.she did.her hair was blond,and she wore a purple dress,and her shoes were also purple.abby looked like....well,abby looked like abby would in real life."okay,let's spread out.we need to achieve stuffz.I'm going mining,because for some reason I have good luck with caves and shiz.who's coming with me?"I asked."me."lalia answered.(we actually always do mining together in minecraft,and I usually do have luck with caves.)

           "m kay."I said,mostly concentrating on punching down a tree.I made it into planks,proceeding to make a crafting table,sticks,and a wood pick.digging down and mining cobblestone,I went back to the surface,where lalia was waiting,uncomfortable due to the dress.I rolled my eyes,and turned to my other friends."I have an extra pick.anyone else wanna come?"I asked,raising the other pick."I'll go."jose said,taking the pick.

                                        the journey is just beginning.

finally!done!so,what are your thoughts on this?I hope its at least a little long.I hope you enjoyed this chapter,if you did,don't forget to vote!!!love you peeps,and peace!