chapter 36:when the dust clears

Sup guys!agirlcalledmama here!here it is.the end.now,I was gonna ask gv about what I should make him do,but then he got confuzzled and I just decided to do whatever the fuck I thought I should.so,if he does something in here that he wouldn't actually do,well,yeah.anywayssss,HOLY SHIT ITS THE END!!!LIKE,OH MAH GAH.I honestly thought that I would drop this book completely and just quit wattpad at some point,but I think I like wattpad too much to ever do that.while it was stressful to have a couple books going at the same time for me(not to mention I've been extremely busy this week.got home from Nevada yesterday,getting a slight haircut today and going to visit my dad tomorrow.holy fuck.)especially since I haven't been able to update other books that I have going,so I'm unsure if I'll also be making a sequel.its really only if I'm asked.but thank all you guys for reading,and sticking through this entire,long story and hopefully you enjoyed the ride because I know that this book has seen it through a couple of stressful times,as well as you guys!so thanks.I'm dragging this on too long.....lol!on with the chapter!

No ones POV(I don't know if this is the first time I've done this.don't think it is)