24

Luke knew that he wasn't going to get any action if he kept begging Ashley to have sex with him, so he had to come up with another plan.

Luke would get Ashley to beg him.

It was two weeks after Christmas, meaning that Luke and Ashley had already been dating for almost a month, and Luke still hadn't gotten what he wanted. He thought that it would be so easy for him to lose his virginity now that he actually had a girlfriend, but apparently Luke was wrong.

Luke wanted to have sex with Ashley and he knew that deep down she wanted to have sex with him too, but there was something holding her back. It was probably the fact that Luke was absolutely clueless when it came to him doing anything remotely sexual.

He had it all planned out. Luke was simply going to turn himself into a better version of who he already was. He knew that Ashley had a type and that type was clearly not him. If Luke could just become someone else, for just a day even, Ashley would want to have sex with him. He was sure of it.

luke my boyfriend: hehe

luke my boyfriend: i did something

ashley my girlfriend: what

luke my boyfriend: i did something and i think you're going to like it

ashley my girlfriend: oh god now im scared

luke my boyfriend: ITS GOOD I PROMISE

ashley my girlfriend: im still scared

luke my boyfriend: you're going to like it

luke my boyfriend: but i have to go now calum's here to pick me up

ashley my girlfriend: ok im still scared

luke my boyfriend: DONT BE

luke my boyfriend: ill see you soon ;)

ashley my girlfriend: was the ;) intentional or did you mean to just :)

luke my boyfriend: i meant to fucking ;)

ashley my girlfriend: ok then

ashley my girlfriend: ill see you soon then ;)

Luke walked into school feeling a lot more confident than he normally did, which was surprising because he was usually so self conscious. Luke didn't mind the stares that he got as he walked through the hallway, he liked that everyone was appreciating his new look. He just hoped that Ashley would appreciate it as well.

"Hey." Luke said coolly, leaning up against the locker next to Ashley's and trying to look as casual as he could.

"Hey - " Ashley looked up from her locker and gasped when she saw Luke, her eyes widening. "Oh my God."

He couldn't tell if that was a good or a bad reaction. The smile on Ashley's face made it seem like it was good, but the way that she was shaking her head over and over again made it seem like it wasn't.

"Do you not like it?" Luke questioned nervously, biting down on his bottom lip.

"What is that?" Ashley asked, slamming her locker shut. She stood up on her toes and grabbed the sides of Luke's face, getting a better look at him.

"I got it pierced." Luke said, pointing to his bottom lip.

"Oh my God, Luke." Ashley laughed, shaking her head again. She let go of Luke and stepped away from him, folding her arms across her chest.