01

"Oh my God," Luke whined, downing yet another shot of vodka. "I saw the hottest girl in my chemistry class today."

"Really?" Calum asked, extremely amused with how his best friend was acting.

"Uh huh." Luke hiccuped. "She's so hot, holy shit. I wanna fuck her so bad."

"Why don't you?" Ashton asked, taking a seat on the other side of Luke.

"I'm too nervous to talk to her." Luke's words were slurred as he spoke, a result of all the vodka he'd consumed in the last hour and a half.

He'd gone over to his friend Calum's house to play video games and mess around on his guitar (they were thinking about starting a band) but Luke ended up stealing a bottle of vodka and getting himself completely wasted. And his friends were having a good time watching him suffer.

"You shouldn't be nervous, dude." Michael laughed, walking into the room with a bag of chips in his hands. "She might be really nice, just try to talk to her."

"I don't want to just talk to her." Luke whined, a few tears slipping out of his eyes. He got very emotional when he drank too much. "I wanna fuck the shit out of her. I wanna take her right there on one of those fucking lab tables. I wanna fuck her so hard she won't even remember her name. I wanna - "

"That's enough." Ashton cut Luke off and stood up from the couch, leaving Calum alone to deal with Luke.

"Where are you going?" Luke pouted. His hands shook as he poured more vodka into the shot glass (for some reason Michael had insisted that he used a shot glass) and threw his head back again, the liquid burning his throat.

"Nowhere, I'm just trying to get as far away from you as I can." Ashton chuckled, "I can tell that you're about to puke all over the place."

"I am not!" Luke yelled, crying a little more now. This wasn't anything new for his friends, and that's why they weren't very worried about the way Luke was acting. This was usually how they spent their Friday nights.

"You need to calm down." Calum said, stifling a laugh, placing a hand on Luke's shoulder to comfort him.

"God, I wanna have sex with someone!" Luke groaned, falling over so he was now laying on his side.

Yes, Luke was a virgin, and no matter how hard he tried there was nothing that he could do to change that. He felt pathetic, probably being the only boy in the entire senior class that hadn't had sex yet. There wasn't even anything wrong with Luke, his game just sucked.

"You'll have sex eventually." Michael shrugged. He took a seat on the floor, a safe distance away from Luke in case he did decide to throw up everywhere. "It's not even that great."

"You're only saying that because you have sex all the time." Calum said, rolling his eyes. Calum was always making comments like that, because his girlfriend had practically brainwashed him into thinking that sex was something shared between two people that loved each other very much, not just a fun pastime.

Michael, on the other hand, thought that sex was just something casual. He didn't think that it was very special, or at least he hadn't found someone yet that made it special for him. Michael just wanted to have sex because he needed something to do in his free time other than annoying his parents with his obnoxiously loud guitar playing, and there was really no other explanation.

Luke's only explanation for why he wanted to have sex so bad was that he was really, really horny.

"Ashton, you talk to a lot of pretty girls. Can you get one of them to fuck me?" Luke asked nicely, trying to ignore the new feeling in his stomach. He was definitely going to puke all over the place.