06

Since Luke had nothing to do all week and Calum and Michael were at school, he was forced to hang out with Ashton.

Luke liked Ashton, he really did, but lately he'd been getting on Luke's last nerve. He was annoying and beyond stupid and an awful driver and always laughed too loud and Luke was just tired of it. Luke had known Ashton for only a few years and had always hoped that he'd eventually grow out of how dumb he was, but unfortunately he did not.

The two of them were currently in Ashton's car, driving to God knows where, and Luke was ready to jump out and just walk back home.

"Where are we going?" Luke whined, bringing his knees up on the seat and hugging them to his chest. He was finally sitting up in the front seat of the car with Ashton, but only because no one else was with them.

"Uh...what time is it?" Ashton asked, waiting for Luke to answer him instead of just looking at the time on the radio himself.

"Lunch time." Luke shrugged. "I'm fucking hungry."

"Oh, is it really?" Ashton asked excitedly. He slammed on the breaks and turned the car around, completely disgregarding the fct that there were other cars around them.

"What the hell are you doing?" Luke yelled, leaning forward and grabbing onto the dashboard to steady himself.

"I'm going to go pick up my girlfriend, obviously!" Ashton giggled.

"What? Why?" Luke gasped. He hadn't expected Charlie to be coming along today, he wasn't prepared to see her at all. He was still wearing his pajamas!

"Because she's my girlfriend and I want to see her." Ashton scoffed, digging around in the pocket of his jeans and taking out his phone. "She gets to go off campus for lunch, so I usually go and pick her up. I'll just text her now."

"Don't text and drive!" Luke shouted, fearing for his life more now than ever before. Ashton could barely drive with two hands, he defintely wasn't going to be able to drive with only one.

"Shut up, i'm fine." Ashton laughed, his eyes concentraing on his phone rather than the road ahead of them. "You're going to need to get in the back, by the way."

"Why?" Luke groaned. He didn't understand why Charlie had to sit up front with Ashton. They'd probably only be in the car for a few minutes, Luke was sure that she'd be able to last.

"Because she's my girlfriend." Ashton repeated. "Jesus, it's like you don't know anything."

"I mean - "

"Have you ever had a girlfriend, Luke?" Ashton asked. He turned and face Luke again, who was more worried about Ashton's driving than what he was asking.

"What?" Luke responded after a second. "Oh, no. I haven't had a girlfriend."

"You've, like, done stuff, though. Right?" Ashton laughed.

"Uh, yeah, I guess." Luke shrugged. He'd done stuff, of course, he just didn't want to tell Ashton. Luke was always nervous around Ashton, because he was older and - despite how stupid he was - a lot cooler.

"Have you, like, eaten a girl out?" Ashton questioned.

Luke scrunched his nose up and cringed at Ashton's choice of words, shaking his head. "No."

"Seriously?" Ashton scoffed, "Have you at least fingered a girl?"

"Uh, no." Luke said slowly. He really hasn't done anything other than make out with girls. He was sure that if he hadn't hyperventilated all of those times they'd have gotten to a point where they'd do some other stuff but they didn't. Luke always ruined things before anything good could happen. "I wouldn't be very good at it anyway."