Reuniting (Sam and Dean)

You knew Sam and Dean when you all were younger; you're the same age as Sam. Both of your fathers were hunters. You guys have drifted apart over the years, but now you have to call the boys for backup.

Y/n = your name

Triggers: none.

I grew up with my two favorite people in the world; Sam and Dean. Sam and I are only a couple months apart in age, and have been the best of friends since we were little. Dean never really paid attention to me that much; I think I was more of just another responsibility when our dad's paired up.

But then around the time Sam and I were sixteen, Dean started to show interest in me. I was always interested in him. There was just something about him that drew me in. He has this presence about him, and these protective instincts. He started to hit on me and flirt.

Then he was actually my first kiss, and then when I was seventeen he was my first. He kept me in the loop when Sam and John would fight, so I could be there for Sam even when he wouldn't tell me that they were fighting. Dean and I bonded a lot, but then like every other relationship thanks to this life, we drifted apart.

Sam and I stayed in touch some. He had originally left after a heated fight with his dad and went off to Stanford. Then when they thought John had gone missing, Sam was brought back into the hunter life. Especially after the demon who killed their mom also killed his girlfriend.

Now, Sam and I are twenty-five, and I have to reach out to them. I'm up against more than I think I should take on by myself. It's a Wendigo, and I don't think I should try to hunt it by myself. I know Sam and Dean have taken one down before, so I was hoping they'd be free to come help me.

I pulled up Sam's contact information. It's been a while since we talked, since both of us are sucked into this life, but I hoped that wouldn't matter.

So, after a deep breath I hit the call button. It rang three times before that friendly voice was on the other end. "Y/n?"

I couldn't help but smile. "Hey, Sam. Are you busy?"

"No, actually we aren't at the moment. wrapped up a case in Kentucky yesterday. What's up?"

Awesome, they were available to help me. "I'm uh, in Northern Michigan, and my case turned into what I'm figuring out to be a Wendigo. You think you and Dean could come and help me out?" I asked, making it obvious I was practically begging him.

He did his little exhale chuckle that he does and I pictured him kicking at the ground with that grin dimpling his face. "Yeah, I'll go grab Dean, and we can pack up. How have you been? It's been a little while."

I heard him walking. I laughed a little, "Uh, oh you know. Avoiding death as best as I can. Trying to kill off some evil as I go. How about you? How's Dean?"

Then I heard him open a door and then words not meant for me. "Hey, Dean. Y/n is on the phone. She needs our help in Michigan. We need to pack up and hit the road." Sam said, not really giving his brother the choice.

"Y/n? Well damn, how is she doing?" God Dean's voice always stirred something in me.

I was clicked onto speaker. "Hey, Y/n, I'm here with Dean."

"Hey, Dean. How's it going?" I asked with a big smile, making me face-palm and  very glad that I was on the phone and not in front of them yet.

"Hey there, stranger, I'm doing alright. Saving the world one evil son of a bitch at a time. How about you?"

"I'm hanging in there. Doing the same. I think I found a Wendigo and don't want to go head to head with it without some sort of back up. Figured I'd settle for you two." I joked.