chapter thirty-five

Fast forward two months

Rory's pov

The past few months have been...How do I put it... uneventful.

Nothing has changed between Harry and I. It hasnt changed in a good way but also it also hasnt changed in a bad way.

Harry doesn't talk to me unless it's for the shows and I don't go out of my way to talk to him either.

And to be honest I prefer it this way. It's nice to go through an entire day without crying about something he said or crying about a fight we've just had. It's really nice actually.

But this have changed, I've learnt a lot and I finally know who I can trust and that person is zayn and Louis.

Louis in the sense that he is always making sure I'm okay. I mean it's not like no one is asking if I'm okay, Louis just actively makes sure I'm okay.

He doesn't just ask me as part of common curtosy, no he checks in with me both in the morning and at night to make sure I'm not going to be feeling upset or hurt, whether it be me just being mr or whether something went wrong that day.

Sometimes I won't wanna t walk but he'll force me to. Sometimes I'm thankful for him for forcing me to talk whilst other times I just wanna be by myself with my emotions.

And then there is zayn. Zayn is my guardian angle, he just knows what to say and when to say it. He keeps me above water when it feels like I'm drowning.

I don't know when we started becoming really good friends, to be honest I think it was when he pulled me aside when said that he needed to talk to me urgently.

Oh right... You don't know about that conversation do you?

Okay, let me catch you up otherwise you won't have any idea on what I'm on about

Flashback

It was after I was interviewed with the police. Zayn had texted that he wanted me to meet him at a coffee shop.

At first I was hesitant to go but my curiosity got the better of me so I agreed.

The coffee shop was your typical coffee shop, but it was also different. Mainly because there was hardly anyone here.

It wasn't because they didn't make great coffees because they did. It was due to the fact that only certain people were allowed in.

Only people that were well known were allowed in. I know that sounds like I'm being big headed or thinking that I'm deserving or what not but it's just the way this coffee shop is run.

After meeting the owners, the idea of having a coffee shop for people who are well known made sense after they explained  their reasoning. They explained that they allowed only certain people due to the fact that they believed that everyone should be able to enjoy their coffees without being disturbed or feel like they should act a certain way in case anyone is watching.

That's right they don't even allow paparazzi anywhere near this place otherwise they'd get fined and so would the company that the pap was working for.

Once zayn and I were seated after ordering our drinks he got straight to the point.

"Taylor is out to get you Rory."

"I know that."

"You do?" Zayn asked, shocked.

"Yeah, but I don't know how she's supposed to do that."

"I know how. That's why I asked you to come and meet me."

"What? How?" I asked, confused.

"It's hard to explain but just bare with me."

FLASHBACK  TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO ZAYN AND RORY MEETING

Zayn's pov

I was in town doing a bit of shopping for my family with my bodyguard.

I was trying to take my mind off of what Taylor was trying to do with Rory. I mean I didn't know what it was yet but I knew something bad was gonna happen.

Little did I know this shopping trip was gonna lead me to how she was gonna hurt Rory.

I was mindlessly looking through some shirts in a random clothing store when I recognised someone talking on the phone. I was gonna go up to them and say hi when I realized who they were talking to.

They were talking to Taylor.

"I don't care what you have to do. Just do it." Taylor say.

"I don't care if she's a nice girl do whatever it takes to get that song and bring it to me."

Song? What song?

"Little brother need I remind you what is at stakes here." The more I was listening the more irritated I noticed Taylor was becoming.

"She doesn't belong in my world. I'm the only one that people should be talking about whether that's good news or bad news."

God how up yourself can you be ??

Oh right, this.is Taylor we're talking about here.

"You're making me want to throw up. Rory is untalented. "

What she's talking about Rorys song?

"Just get it otherwise I'll have to tell dad your little secret and we both know that won't go down well. " Taylor said smugly.

"That's what I thought now do it and meet me tomorrow." I heard her say before hanging up the phone.

Before she could spot me I quickly walked out, trying to process what I just heard and what that could possibly mean for Rory.

And if I know Taylor which I do, for Rory, it's not going to be a great outcome.

END OF ZAYN FLASHBACK POV

Rorys pov.

"Who's taylors brother and what does he have to do with me?"

"Rory he is your.."

To be continued