chapter ten

Authors note: the picture of the side is the outfit Rory wears in the photo shoot with the boys. If you want me to post a picture if what she wears for her own photo shoot vote for this chapter or just me me know in the comment section below.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To be honest I was more nevrous for this photo shoot then I was last night for my first ever live performance in front of a massive crowd.

I mean performing is what I do now for a living so I mean I'll get used to it eventually, but with this photo shoot business I'm a little more anxious. I mean I didn't even think about photoshoots or anything else outside of singing on stage.

So here I am in the car on the way to the photoshoot nervously eating my toast which louis had made for me and a flat white with two sugars that Allie had ordered for me when Chehon drove us through the McDonald's drive through which louis just got a hash brown and an orange juice.

I had missed seeing Chehon these past few days. I mean I like traveling with the boys as well as getting to know the rest of the drivers, but it wasn't the same.

When Louis and I finally arrived we stepped out of the car before following Paul, who greeted us all outside, before hurrying us along to meet the other boys.

"When did Niall leave?" I asked louis, I felt really bad not even realising Niall wasn't there when I woke up this morning.

"He woke up early and left with Liam." Louis replied.

"Oh."

"See I told you not to stress Liam." I looked up to see Liam coming towards us.

"I know Niall, but we have a lot to do today." Liam sighed, moving his head left to right,his neck cracking in the process.

"Rough night sleep." I asked making my way towards Liam before giving him a hug.

"You could say that."Liam replied, sliming slightly.

"Mine was rather relaxing." I teased making him groan before giving the rest of the boys a hug apart from louis,who I've already greeted this morning, and harry for other reasons but mainly because he was texting on his phone yet again.

Sighing, I turned back to louis who looked at me confused before turning to look at Harry before glaring at him, making me smile for having someone like Louis in my life.

The boys were talking about some sort of game they wanted to get so they could play it on the bus. Whilst I was sitting on the couch minding my own business whilst I was scrolling though twitter to see what people thought about the first show last night.

@skylin33: @roryskyes I loved your performance last night, you made me and my friend cry during the scientist. Such a powerful song.

@roryskyes:@skylin33 thank you so much skylin. I love your name by the way. I'm really sorry I made you and your friend cry. That wasn't my intention xx

@melanie:@roryskyes I was in the front row last night. You're so much more prettier up close. What's your secret to such clear skin?

@roryskyes:@melanie I hoped you liked the show. Thank you so much for saying so, well to be honest I don't use any face washes, I just use regular soap. Plus my family has relatively clear skin, so that helps.

@haylorfans: @roryskyes I don't even know why people are saying how amazing you are because you're not. I went last night to support the boys. If I knew you were going to be there I wouldn't have gone. You sounded like nails on a chalk board.

@roryskyes: haylorfans thanks for the compliment. I'm sorry you feel that me being there made you not want to go. Have a great day.

@celebritygossip: last night was the first show of One Directions Take Me Home your with their supporting act Rory Skyes. The first show was a huge success and is now everyone's talking about it. Stay tuned for more info.